PDA

View Full Version : FYI - Hybrid Tank Covers For $5

trevorjk
04-15-2008, 10:10 PM
i know they are not the best looking, but i figured id share with you guys the deal i came across.

these are 07 hybrid signature tank covers with laces. most places have them clearanced for $20-$30 but the link below has them for $5, also has alot of other odds and ends dirt cheap :)

so just a heads up

if this is spam, im sorry. just thought id share with AO

http://www.paintball-online.com/paintball/images_fullsize/CVNHY7.jpg

http://www.orderpaintball.com/hybrid-c-8797.html

spwz99
04-15-2008, 10:13 PM
I actually like to check their specials fairly regularly, they have some pretty good deals. I've never ordered from them before though, so I can't speak for reliability and customer service.

trevorjk
04-15-2008, 10:17 PM
I actually like to check their specials fairly regularly, they have some pretty good deals. I've never ordered from them before though, so I can't speak for reliability and customer service.

i have ordered once from them before about 6 months back and i got said product in about a week. so i cant complain

d4m4don3
04-15-2008, 10:26 PM
weren't these the ones that changed colors after going thru a washing machine?

michbich
04-15-2008, 10:26 PM
seems decent enough, Hard to beat their price on ASA's that are on special that's for sure.

trevorjk
04-15-2008, 10:38 PM
weren't these the ones that changed colors after going thru a washing machine?

not sure, im not to worried though. i never get shot :ninja: :p

sithos
04-15-2008, 10:56 PM
order paintball is a drug front fyi. its owned by a guy named rey perez
they also happen to be the local paintball store about 30 minutes away from me, but they will scream at you if you even suggest that they are related, as they are blacklisted by most paintball manufacturers and use the local store as a way to funnel equipment into the website.

They sell FAR below map, to the point its obvious they are using it as a way to launder money. A 5000 sqft storefront in an expensive part of town, and their field was turned into a neighborhood, so they don't even have that.

Personally, I'd say to stay away.

I was playing at the field on one of the last days it was open, and one of the owner's "friends" didn't like that I shot him after he played on after an obvious hit, so he tried to tackle me and punched me in the face repeatedly. I never touched the guy (he was still wearing his mask) but the owner banned ME from the field. (like it matters, no field anymore. hah!)

Untrustworthy guy. Prices are low because its money laundering. You are destroying America's youth by helping the drug runners. :shooting:

Ninjeff
04-15-2008, 11:41 PM
order paintball is a drug front fyi. its owned by a guy named rey perez
they also happen to be the local paintball store about 30 minutes away from me, but they will scream at you if you even suggest that they are related, as they are blacklisted by most paintball manufacturers and use the local store as a way to funnel equipment into the website.

They sell FAR below map, to the point its obvious they are using it as a way to launder money. A 5000 sqft storefront in an expensive part of town, and their field was turned into a neighborhood, so they don't even have that.

Personally, I'd say to stay away.

I was playing at the field on one of the last days it was open, and one of the owner's "friends" didn't like that I shot him after he played on after an obvious hit, so he tried to tackle me and punched me in the face repeatedly. I never touched the guy (he was still wearing his mask) but the owner banned ME from the field. (like it matters, no field anymore. hah!)

Untrustworthy guy. Prices are low because its money laundering. You are destroying America's youth by helping the drug runners. :shooting:

:confused: :confused:

What?

Ive ordered form them before, got everything quick and packaged really well....not hassles...this post just seems....weird.

Hilltop Customs
04-16-2008, 12:12 AM
:confused: :confused:

What?

Ive ordered form them before, got everything quick and packaged really well....not hassles...this post just seems....weird.

I have to agree with you. Maybe just by the way its written. CASH businesse are used for money laundring not websites. Every transaction online leaves a trail, and if you dont report transactions that leave a obvious trail, eventually the IRS will come looking for you. Flipping houses, restraunts, and construction are MUCH more likely to be fronts than an online store, because they can deal with large quantities of CASH. The websites retail store(if they really are related) could possibly be used for this, but I believe it would be odd for a retail paintball front to be used....simply because most retail paintball stores dont have the sales figures to be used for this purpose.

After checking out some of their deals, I'll be ordering from them sometime in the future. Thanks for sharing....

Whee McGee
04-16-2008, 12:15 AM
Always wanted one, and now I have a reason to get one. :D

sithos
04-16-2008, 10:24 PM
What they do is use drug money to buy paintball guns, then sell the guns = hey its legit now. They have recently been buying sl8rs on pbnation then selling them for a loss as soon as they get it.

For the person buying the stuff, its a good deal, and a couple of the people who work for him are cool, but the owner is a real shady guy.

spwz99
04-16-2008, 10:28 PM
Reminds me of a guy I used to play paintball with. He admittedly sold weed and various pills and one day when I gave him a ride home, he pulled out a huge wad of small bills to pay for gas. Do you take the money knowing it might be drug money? :nono:

grEnAlEins
04-16-2008, 11:34 PM
Reminds me of a guy I used to play paintball with. He admittedly sold weed and various pills and one day when I gave him a ride home, he pulled out a huge wad of small bills to pay for gas. Do you take the money knowing it might be drug money? :nono:
Did anyone check the "Packages" section :ninja:

I kid, I kid