PDA

View Full Version : white wolf airsmithing

mclaggan123
04-16-2008, 03:20 PM
Has anyone dealt with white wolf airsmithing? I ordered a phantom barrel that accepts freak inserts and he sent me the wrong size and color. The first time ordered the barrel he just refunded my money with no explanation. If this is the way that a person does buisness then they should be put out of buisness. I would not order from him again and dont recomend that fellow paintballers do eather.

Madmarx
04-16-2008, 03:25 PM
Has anyone dealt with white wolf airsmithing? I ordered a phantom barrel that accepts freak inserts and he sent me the wrong size and color. The first time ordered the barrel he just refunded my money with no explanation. If this is the way that a person does buisness then they should be put out of buisness. I would not order from him again and dont recomend that fellow paintballers do eather.

yeah you're not the first
If you don't have time and get irritated easily then shop elsewhere
I will say that he usually makes things right but it seems to always take time.
Pretty sure he has another job

mclaggan123
04-16-2008, 03:47 PM
I dont mind waiting for something i really want. Its just that i waited for months and even told him to wait as long as it takes to get a green/black one from cci and to ship it when he gets one. Instead he just put whatever he wanted into a package and sends it. I buy a few thousand dollars worth of paintball stuff a year and if i get good service then i will stick with that provider. But if i get screwed then i will never order from then again and i will make sure my team and other friends dont eather. I dont mind paying the extra for good service. Its just that people wonder why paintball shops and other facilities go out of buisness its because of the crap like this. I have at least 15-20 friends that all shoot pumps and its hard to find places that make stuff for pumps. I was a test bed for wwa and he blew it. If i got what i was expecting and I liked it then there would have been an order for 18 more plus other stuff. At $50 a pop that would have been a good deal of change for a small buisness. If anyone know of a GOOD place to order pump stuff please let me know. Rant over i think.

Sumthinwicked
04-16-2008, 03:51 PM
mike from phantomonline.com is worth it i have had 5 dealings with him, cheap prices, fast shipper, and a hell of a guy .....wevo is good for alot of pump stuff too from what i remember

kruger
04-16-2008, 04:01 PM
I have had dealings with WWA, and, you are right, if it is something that you want, then it is worth the wait. BUT, be prepared to wait, and wait. And, hope that you got it right the first time, cuz if not, then, be prepared to wait, and wait.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I had issues that were never resolved. Just gave up.

TnDeathInc
04-16-2008, 04:02 PM
good products very slow service.

mclaggan123
04-16-2008, 04:09 PM
I called mike and he said i would have to go to someone else for the barrel or just use the stock one. As far as wevo ive used them before even though the wait was just as long as wwa. I just contacted paypal so lets see what they have to say about it.

Sumthinwicked
04-16-2008, 04:13 PM
they will say nothing about it i lost my paypal disput with someone over an ar frame that i paid for he sent it and it doenst work they said o well just a heads up

mclaggan123
04-16-2008, 04:21 PM
thanks. this will be my first dispute so we'll see how they handle it. if they dont do anything then thats another buisness i wont use.

russc
04-16-2008, 06:18 PM
I can't believe people still buy from him.

BOYCOTT WWA.

BigEvil
04-16-2008, 08:23 PM
I just recently picked up two half block kits from him on two separate occasions. Both orders arrived promptly. :cheers:

Ruler_Mark
04-16-2008, 08:38 PM
i tried to buy a stump barrel when they first came out and they refused my buisness due to them wanting to auction them on ebay to deteremine price first.

going_home
04-16-2008, 08:56 PM
http://www.wevopaintball.com has all kinds of CCI and CCM stuff.
Never had a problem with them at all.

;)

garbageman705
04-16-2008, 09:08 PM
WEVO shipped my tank wicked fast.

flyingpootang
04-17-2008, 09:25 AM
I have had several transactions with Joe. He has always delivered lightning fast and is very reputable dealer...

sunfisher89
04-17-2008, 09:43 AM
Wevo has always been good to me, sometimes he/Davinci takes a little while to reply on SCP, but after payment is sent the package comes pretty darn fast.

WWA I swear it just depends on what day it is. I've never had a problem, but I've heard of many that have. I ordered a premium pump kit from him off of ebay and asked him to include a midblock length pump rod. It took about a week for him to make the rod and the package got to me in two weeks. That's not that bad to me considering he had to make the pump rod. I will say however that I have only dealt with him through ebay, because when he lists stuff on ebay, he actually has it in stock. So generally speaking he ships out within a short amount of time.

As for the paypal claim, good luck. I bought something off of ebay before Christmas from a guy who had over a thousand positive feedback, but it was private. Within the week I bought it the sell fell off the face of the earth, didn't ship anyones stuff and got tons of negative feedback. I filed a claim with paypal, it took them a few weeks, but they decided in my favor and credited the money to my account. I've heard from a few other people that if you receive the product and its not as described at all, you're SOL.

Sumthinwicked
04-17-2008, 12:11 PM
:rolleyes: hes right about sol if not as decribed

ShotgunFacelift
04-18-2008, 03:00 AM

I ordered a phantom with a bunch of other stuff and everything went off without a hitch. And he was really prompt with the milling work I had him do.

But can you really expect "perfect customer service" from a guy who does this as a side business and takes care of everything himself?

I mean he was lacking an explanation for the barrel, but he refunded your money right?

SR_matt
04-18-2008, 03:49 PM
it seems like as the custom guys hang around more and more the wait and service gets bad, probably a combination of just getting bogged down and not being able to get back on top so they just have to struggle until they totally drown in their attempts or get help from some one else.

a few years ago WWA was pretty fast and pretty good with the service (never ordered personally but i sent emails inquiring about things i was deciding on or not)

i think i ordered from WEVO once and if i did it came really fast, i know a few friends did and had no issues. i dont remember hearing much if any problems from wevo but everyone will have an off day or just screw up here and there.

-matt

psychowarden
04-18-2008, 04:35 PM
Joe (WWA) has always been good to me. I have ordered several Phantom parts from him and as long as they are in stock, then they arrive very promptly. He is a one man show in his shop, and has a main job as a more steady source of income, give him a bit of a break. :cheers:

mclaggan123
04-18-2008, 07:18 PM
for me it didnt matter how long it takes im pretty patient but what i do expect is that after two times you think a person would get the right part. he might have been good for some of you but when i have had two bad experiences with him how do you expect me to give a guy a break.

jenarelJAM
04-18-2008, 08:24 PM
for me it didnt matter how long it takes im pretty patient but what i do expect is that after two times you think a person would get the right part. he might have been good for some of you but when i have had two bad experiences with him how do you expect me to give a guy a break.
You posted to rant. Others posted to defend against the rant. Lets not all get into a big argument.

This thread, in short:
Buyers, possibly be wary of WWA, and if you've had good experience before, then that's good.

Jaan
04-24-2008, 09:23 PM
But can you really expect "perfect customer service" from a guy who does this as a side business and takes care of everything himself?Yes.

I know people who are in that exact same position and do fine.

With me it was the lack of communication after he received payment. I absolutely positively needed to know if the product shipped because of a problem with the mail locally. Nada. Zip, zero, zilch. I begged him, I pleaded, to no avail. He will talk to you before he gets your money. He will not talk to you after. That's the long and the short of it.

In all fairness I had placed 2 or 3 orders before and they were shipped no problem, and I eventually got what I ordered. Eventually.