PDA

View Full Version : Anyone drink Vitamin Water?

Phaelynar
04-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Do any of you guys drink that Glaceau vitamin water? I only ask because I came across something weird tonight at Target while I was buying some things. I took this pic with my camera phone.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/Phaelynar/0416081846.jpg

Notice they're both Kiwi-Strawberry (Focus). It's supposed to be pink. Instead it's that weird pale color. Anyone else ever seen them discolored like that? I haven't and I've been drinking them for a while.

oneworld
04-16-2008, 11:47 PM
what the..i was wondering before i read where you stated it was dis colored..that looks bad, should have bought and said you drank it and got very sick and just dump some out..i see a million dollars in your future :D

Artimis
04-17-2008, 01:25 AM
Yeah, I've seen that once or twice and have stopped to think about oneworld's suggestion as well :)

Kinda makes you think twice about that stuff........do they have expiration dates?

trevorjk
04-17-2008, 01:35 AM
although they are damn tasty and yum yums... they have SOOO much calories for a vitamen water

grEnAlEins
04-17-2008, 08:57 AM
Don't be such a pansy... that discoloration seems legit :p

Seriously though, I wouldn't buy/drink it. I would not drink one anyways, but that is beside the point.

bryceeden
04-17-2008, 11:49 AM
I just like the stories on the sides.

ThePixelGuru
04-17-2008, 05:24 PM
although they are damn tasty and yum yums... they have SOOO much calories for a vitamen water
Which can be a good thing if you're on a really long hike, playing sports or whatever. It's only a problem when stupid people drink it during their workouts and wonder why they don't lose weight.

maxama10
04-17-2008, 11:51 PM
I worked at Safeway for a while, had to stock a fair bit of those. I remember seeing some off color ones and wondering what was up. Anyways, I don't think I ever heard of anyone getting sick.

ta2maki
04-18-2008, 02:14 AM
Which can be a good thing if you're on a really long hike, playing sports or whatever. It's only a problem when stupid people drink it during their workouts and wonder why they don't lose weight.

I don't see how anyone can drink it during a workout, it's so sweet and flavored. I had to drink it once because that was all that was left. It made me thirstier than before.

Boy_Wonder
04-18-2008, 02:43 AM
Naked Juice is where it's at fellas! Seriously, tastes better than anything that has artificial sugars and such added and it's great for you!

http://www.nakedjuice.com/#Homepage

tribalman
04-18-2008, 04:26 AM
Naked Juice is where it's at fellas! Seriously, tastes better than anything that has artificial sugars and such added and it's great for you!

http://www.nakedjuice.com/#Homepage

all of these "healthy" drinks all taste like crap to me. best drink >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water

Empyreal Rogue
04-18-2008, 09:54 AM
all of these "healthy" drinks all taste like crap to me. best drink >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water

I have to agree with this gentleman.

skife
04-18-2008, 10:34 AM
way to be trendy with your vitamin waters and Macintosh computers

chafnerjr
04-18-2008, 11:04 AM

Nah Mac's and RedBull!!!

Ruler_Mark
04-18-2008, 11:47 AM
how can you drink that stuff,, Was handed out one for free at an event once. Tasted like absolute poo

warbeak2099
04-18-2008, 11:48 AM
I drink that stuff nonstop. I've never seen any discoloration.

MANN
04-18-2008, 12:06 PM
I don't see how anyone can drink it during a workout, it's so sweet and flavored. I had to drink it once because that was all that was left. It made me thirstier than before.

to each his own. I drink Coke (coca cola) during hockey games. Everyone tells me how bad it is, and that it will slow me down. I have done so since I was 10 (roughly 14yrs ago). I still out score most of the players on my team.

Empyreal Rogue
04-18-2008, 12:31 PM

Hey. :( "I'm not trendy, *******."

;p

maxama10
04-18-2008, 04:22 PM
Apfelschorle :)

skife
04-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Hey. :( "I'm not trendy, *******."

;p

does your mac run linux?

oneworld
04-19-2008, 12:39 AM
that naked juice looks awesome..i doubt if ill ever see it this far up north(south dakota) but if i do ill be sure to pick some up..sounds really good.

ThePixelGuru
04-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Oh, I wouldn't drink it during a workout, I drink water. (Tap water, because bottled water is stupid.) My point is just that a high-calorie drink works when you need calories (sports etc), but is a terrible idea when trying to lose weight. I know it seems obvious, but there are an amazing number of people out there who don't understand that.

warbeak2099
04-19-2008, 02:20 PM
Oh, I wouldn't drink it during a workout, I drink water. (Tap water, because bottled water is stupid.) My point is just that a high-calorie drink works when you need calories (sports etc), but is a terrible idea when trying to lose weight. I know it seems obvious, but there are an amazing number of people out there who don't understand that.

Exactly, I drink it because I'm in NROTC and I work out. I would never suggest it to an idle person.