PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find a polished frame? and or any chance of polished the x valve?

pk5
04-17-2008, 01:15 AM
Hi everone

So i finally put down the pre order for the phoenix body which includes the rail.

My plan is to build it into a complely polished and matching pneumatic phoenix.

Parts:
Palmer Pursuit Polished and ported 16" brass barrel ( i know the length is long, but it just look nicer for me that way.

Phoenix body + rail

Polished frame - probably a milled intelli to hide the lpr if i can.

Xvalve

Question:

Anyone know where i can i find a polished frame? Preferably a 45 style frame instead of the 90 frame. Or should i just get an inteli frame and send it out for ano stripping and polishing?

Same for the x valve, any chance i can find a raw x valve without ano what so ever and polished? Does AGD sell such thing?

What about the emag battery grip, is it hard to get the ano remove and polished?

Thanks

edit: nevermind found that i can buy a polished inteli frame and i will probaby send that to cyberrave for the pneumag installation and milling to hide the lpr.

Wickwire
04-17-2008, 08:25 AM
Save yourself some money for paint.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209790&highlight=drano+drain

TwilightG
04-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Same for the x valve, any chance i can find a raw x valve without ano what so ever and polished? Does AGD sell such thing?

It'll be slightly heavier, but you may want to try getting an RT Pro (or Emag?) valve. The front half is stainless steel but the back half (regulator) is aluminum.

From what I've read, the regulator portion can be safely anno'ed whereas the front could cause problems due to tight tolerances. Just get the back half clear anno'ed or polished or something.

You'd probably lose the engraving but that could look really sleek too! :ninja:

I don't know if the the same is true for the EMag valves (alum or not.)

Unfortunately, it won't all match 100%. Cleared/polished alum will still look different from polished ss.