PDA

View Full Version : Mag help and possibly an o-ring diagram.

steve_81
04-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Can anyone please post a a picture of the o-ring diagram to the 68 classic mag with the level 7 bolt? I can't seem to open any of the files that have the diagram i need on this computer. I replaced the power tube o-ring, oiled it up...which took care of the bad leak down the barrel, but after a few shots it starts leaking again. Then if i start pulling the trigger it stops. then after a few shots the leak comes back..... I can't figure it out.

steve_81
04-17-2008, 06:24 PM
I'm going to attempt and take another look at it tomorrow. If my second attempt fails, most likely it'll be in the classifieds on here and pbnation. I have no time for this crap.

Tunaman
04-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Can anyone please post a a picture of the o-ring diagram to the 68 classic mag with the level 7 bolt? I can't seem to open any of the files that have the diagram i need on this computer. I replaced the power tube o-ring, oiled it up...which took care of the bad leak down the barrel, but after a few shots it starts leaking again. Then if i start pulling the trigger it stops. then after a few shots the leak comes back..... I can't figure it out.
Try a shorter spacer or a thicker oring. ;)

Coralis
04-17-2008, 08:00 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=194223 hope this helps

steve_81
04-18-2008, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the help and suggestions. I had bought the rebuild kit for the marker thinking it would cure the problem but it only fixed it a little bit; and i was in a hurry because i really wanted to use the marker this weekend and i was kind of pissed that i spent the money to get the parts to fix it and it didn't get fixed.