PDA

View Full Version : Pneumag help

WBBham
04-19-2008, 01:03 AM
Alright, I haven't done too much yet, I am still in the part gathering stages.
This is my first time doing this, so if I have something confused, please point it out!

I bought the pneumatics kit from cyberave68, so I have those parts(or am getting them... close enough). I am trying to decide what LPR to use, and am a big fan of PPS so I figured I would use a micro rock. Will it be a problem that my pneumatics won't have a relief valve (since the micro rock does not have a relief valve)? Will I need to add one or use the full rock?

Also, I was planning on fitting the LPR in the grip (getting an airwalk so I should have room) will the micro rock fit? All the pictures I have seen of LPR in the grip have another LPR which I have been unable to identify to date.

Thanks for the help guys!

Spencer
04-19-2008, 01:39 AM
release valve isnt needed evenmore so if your using air

rawbutter
04-19-2008, 10:04 AM
I've seen microrocks inside of airwalks, so they will fit.

The msv-2 valve that comes in cyberave's kits has a built in release valve, so you don't need to worry about that part of the pneumatics. As for the little section between the LPR and the valve, you don't need to worry about that either. No one has ever had problems with that.

In fact, I was once messing around with my pneumag in my basement, got distracted, and left it with the air on. Two weeks later, everything still worked perfectly. :cool:

WBBham
04-20-2008, 01:51 PM
Awesome, thanks for the help guys! Good to know I'm doing things right so far.