PDA

View Full Version : Hypermag/Emag help

FallibleFlyer
04-19-2008, 10:24 AM
Greetings. This could be a very simple problem, im not sure. Anyways, I just received an Emag valve with ULT installed, level 10 bolt, and a hyperframe (13bps).

When I aired it up, it would shoot one shot, but anything shot soon after would not cycle fully. I didn't realize early on but my tank is basically out of air (under 1k). Is it most likely just the lack of air or could it be something else?

Mechanic79
04-19-2008, 10:27 AM
You may have to adjust your ULT shims.

Keep in mind that you need to chrono the gun to make sure you are at proper operating velocity.
Also watch how tight you tighten the field strip screws. snug at best, don't crank.

Even at 1000 psi it should still shoot fine but I would fill the tank just to be sure.

sdawg
04-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Getting a hyperframe to work at all could be tricky. I gave up on mine.

Coralis
04-19-2008, 04:41 PM
You can also try this thread as well http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=78757&highlight=sanding+bolt

SouthPark22
04-22-2008, 07:06 PM
Get more air would be something to check out. When I began to play with a new ULT and an X valve it would "stick" (bolt stick). Tried everything... then backed off the rear mounting thumb screw and the darn thing no longer stuck. Prior to that I tried higher air pressure, different carriers, different springs, swapped in a different on-off... I was at a loss until I did what I should have done 1st... back off the rear thumb screw 1/8th of a turn. Duh. Dunno why it works but it did.

D.

AnthonyDStone
04-22-2008, 07:49 PM
1.Change the Battery
2.Fill The Tank
3.Fix the settings(Hold both Buttons until it comes on)settings should be 6-20-10
4.Make sure the Field Strip Screw isn't over tightened

That should work at this point,If not Put a Regular Rt on/off in it,And Get a 9.6V like spyder frames use,That worked GREAT on Mine!

Tony

BigEvil
04-22-2008, 08:00 PM
Hyperframes are a huge pain in the *** but once you get it to work it can rip on epic levels.