PDA

View Full Version : need help please

babyface
04-20-2008, 08:13 PM
on a ult. where do the shims go?

can anyone possibly post pics. thanks

Ruler_Mark
04-20-2008, 08:34 PM
top and botumm unscrew from each other you might have to pull them slightly apart to be able to start unscrewing and the shims go in the middle

babyface
04-20-2008, 08:56 PM
above or below the o ring? and what is the point of putting the shims? does it make it even lighter?

Looper
04-20-2008, 09:25 PM
above or below the o ring? and what is the point of putting the shims? does it make it even lighter?
Nope... What Ruler_Mark Said, The "On/Off" Bottom and the "On/Off" Top pull apart and unscrew then you place the shims in there and screw the two half's back together. There is no oring in that part of the sandwich.

http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/images/product/large/lg_358.jpg

Just a word of advise; If you have to ask what it does you may want to do some more research about it, before you start changing anything.

:cheers:

Coralis
04-20-2008, 10:35 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=194223 scroll down to the ult picture

babyface
04-21-2008, 07:14 AM
thanks looper. i definatly dont have a ult in my mag. ive been having problems with the pin not coming down far enuff and the air leaks out. i pnumagged my mag and realized the on off may not be a ult. thanks guys i need to get a ult

Ruler_Mark
04-21-2008, 07:44 AM
thanks looper. i definatly dont have a ult in my mag. ive been having problems with the pin not coming down far enuff and the air leaks out. i pnumagged my mag and realized the on off may not be a ult. thanks guys i need to get a ult

does the pin look damaged or shaved at the bottum?

is this a xvalve retro etc or classic

do you have a caliper?

babyface
04-21-2008, 08:40 PM
does the pin look damaged or shaved at the bottum?

is this a xvalve retro etc or classic

do you have a caliper?

its a x valve. and i do have a caliper. digital of course. i havent noticed if the pin was shaved on the bottom. what would that tell you? when i have a chance ill measure the pin. my daugter keeps me pretty busy. :rofl: