PDA

View Full Version : AGD Questions.

steve_81
04-21-2008, 10:26 AM
I've got a noob question but what are the stars on the valve for? how many times i can send it in for free repairs?

Also, does AGD ever answer their phones!? I've tried calling both numbers several times over the course of a few days during their business hours and all it does is either ring forever or take me to an answering machine.

Ruler_Mark
04-21-2008, 12:17 PM
They answer my emails reliably, I would try that.

michbich
04-21-2008, 01:09 PM
every star means that you can send it to get repaired for free. 1 star per repair

steve_81
04-21-2008, 01:44 PM
Thank you, thats what i thought.

lediable
04-21-2008, 04:57 PM
every star means that you can send it to get repaired for free. 1 star per repairBut alas that is no longer true... From AGD's Warranty Information (http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/WarrantyPolicy.shtml) page:
The star program is discontinued.

They just have a 1yr warranty on markers now. The flat fees they have seem reasonable, and considering I've only had to replace o-rings on my classic RT, I'd be willing to pay if I couldn't fix something myself.

michbich
04-21-2008, 07:39 PM
But alas that is no longer true... From AGD's Warranty Information (http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/WarrantyPolicy.shtml) page:
The star program is discontinued.

They just have a 1yr warranty on markers now. The flat fees they have seem reasonable, and considering I've only had to replace o-rings on my classic RT, I'd be willing to pay if I couldn't fix something myself.
oups, when did that happen?

steve_81
04-22-2008, 07:10 AM
Theres so much i want to do in regards to upgrading my Mag but unfortunately i have Cadillac
taste on a beer budget.

secretweaponevan
04-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Theres so much i want to do in regards to upgrading my Mag but unfortunately i have Cadillac
taste on a beer budget.

Sir. Your metaphors. They've mixed. ;)

I get the point as I have the same affliction also. :(

SouthPark22
04-22-2008, 06:41 PM
When I call AGD they always have answered... typically Roman Rios is usually the fella who answers the phone. I have also spoken with Marcia (and one other person I cannot recall the name of).

D.

Tao
04-23-2008, 03:16 AM
Ive had good success with both emails and phone. Sometimes I dont get an answer which can be expected. I always found that they are reliable to return my calls though.