PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful day!

Butterfingers
01-19-2002, 07:55 PM
Friggin freezing today... Playing in the middle of the blizzard in sub freezing temperatures. Mind you with dimpled water swollen (because of snow) diablo blaze ahh QUALITY FIELD PAINT!

At first I was upset cause I broke a ball my first game. No big deal. But then I shoved a squeegie down my barrel and I broke another ball, being the dumbarse I am, I shove it down again a little to hard and create a mess in my breach. ERRR!!!! Broke two balls in the breach in the process of cleaning one that broke in the barrel!!!

In the staging area. Pull a guppy out of the bag dump it in my hopper.... ERRR a ball broke in the guppy. So there I am scrubbing the paint out of my guppy AND my hopper. I ended up missing the game.

No Fear! The rest of the day was problem free. I was surprised my roomates cocker was breaking every other ball, there were angels that were oozing paint out of the barrel. Rentals looking like wagner paint sprayers ect. Angel owners looking at me in amazement as I let out streams of steady unbroken paint.

I broke a total of 4 balls today. Impulses I saw were breaking more than me. I owe my sucess to AGD's extended nose foamie my new plastic nubbin and my warp feed.

Who says mags can't shoot crappy paint?

TheBigRaguPB4L
01-19-2002, 08:02 PM
where you the one with the stock single trigger with no foregrip? paintball long island?

Chef123161
01-19-2002, 08:06 PM
I believe he Butter shoots an E-Mag. My E-Mag w/ Foamie Bolt handles crappy paint pretty good too!

AGD
01-20-2002, 12:27 AM
Just wait, you ain't seen nothin yet....

The guy who's always working on the real problems,

AGD

Butterfingers
01-20-2002, 12:48 AM
Yeah I shoot an e-mag... the only one on the field today... at least of what I saw. I got out there REAL late.

No joke I had to wait 1/2 hour for my roomate to get his cocker to stop leaking (that was actually my fault I broke his microline) and another 1/2 hour for him to get his velocity below 290 fps also my fault I was hooking up his tank, because he recently got it hydroed and I accidentally cranked the reg nut all the way up while trying to loosten the tourney lock. Oops...

Note to all of you, don't ever let me touch your cocker if you don't want it to break.

I also shot his palmerized cocker today to tell you the truth I liked it. It was smooth as butter. Its got that all mighty long pulse firing stroke that makes you THINK you have more range.

Tom, will these new improvements be able to be retrofitted onto an existing e-mag?

IceCool32
01-20-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by AGD

AGD

That's no joke. Keep up the good work TK, one day you'll be able to fully relax.

And Butterfingers, no one ever said Mags can't hand crappy paint, they just usually handle it a little worse for wear than the lower pressure markers.

deded
01-21-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Just wait, you ain't seen nothin yet....

AGD

Ahhh I can't wait!

I remember hearing *something* a little while ago about AGD being dedicated to eliminating ball breaks...

<----- cant wait to see whats in store!

alf
01-21-2002, 07:57 AM
butter,

you have discovered the PAINTBALL GODS!

when i discovered them, they told me

(start booming voice)
ALF...IF YOU HAVE A _CRAPPY_ FIRST GAME, THE REST OF YOUR GAMES WILL ROCK
(end booming voice)

and its true (at least at my field)

welcome to the brotherhood!!