PDA

View Full Version : Ao-wi Woodsball League!

AnthonyDStone
04-22-2008, 09:10 PM
Game Rules

All teams start at a different station, each station has a letter stamp pad. Each player has a passport. When the horn starts Each team must work their way around to as many stations as they can while they try to eliminate the other teams and avoid being eliminated themselves. Once at a station you use the stamp pad to stamp your passport. Points are given for number of kills and stamps on passports. Last night of leagues we have food and award the prizes. If you want to play and don't have enough guys for a team put you name up on the bulletin board at the field. Teams are always looking for extra players.

The first Thursday in June is the beginning of leagues.
Here's the scoop if you are interested. Thursday nights for ten weeks,Two 40 minute games are played.First game starts at 6:30 sharp,Gates Open AT 4:30.Entry fee is $125.00 per team.(Please... Entry deadline May 25th) Fee per-person is $6.00 per week. Five man teams (plus 2 alternates) All entry fees are returned as prize money and trophies are awarded to the top three teams.

This is a Fun Format with LOTS of opportunities to use Tactics and Planning as well as Gun Fighting and Ambushing!I believe its Field Paint ONLY but I'll check on that.The Entry Form Is outdated But You can still use it,It says the wrong dates and the wrong fees but it fine otherwise,We really just want SOMETHING with roster and such.If you Have any Questions Post Here or Check out the website for contact info!

www.Paintballsams.com

League Page:
http://www.paintballsams.com/bar.html

I will have a team and Am LOOKING for Players For a Second,Sister Team.

Tony :ninja:

rifleman wi
04-22-2008, 09:40 PM
i wish i was home this year to tear it up in bar wars...

AnthonyDStone
04-23-2008, 09:01 AM
Wish you were too Man,Soon Though!Then you can play all the paintball you want! ;)

Tony :D

AnthonyDStone
04-23-2008, 02:52 PM
At Big Game We Will Be Setting Up an Information Booth For Bar Wars To Try And Recruit More Teams As This Is One Of The MOST FUN Formats I Have Ever Played!Keep Your Eye's Open For the Booth At Big Game!

Tony :shooting:

AnthonyDStone
04-25-2008, 08:57 AM
We are in for Bar Wars This Year.....

The "Black Pearl Sallys" Team Roster For Bar Wars '08

Eryk
Anthony W.
Anthony S.
Trevor
Wayne
Trent
and Maybe Billy?

Watch out for ME,I'll Take your armband. :ninja:

Tony :D

AnthonyDStone
05-13-2008, 09:06 PM
IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON PLAYING,CALL AND LET US KNOW!!WE NEED TO KNOW AHEAD OF TIME HOW MANY TEAMS WE WILL HAVE!!

Also on a Related Note,Lucky's Bar Is Looking for teams to SPONSOR For Bar Wars!All you Gotta Do is Go Down There With your Team and Let them Know You are Interested!! :D

Tony

AnthonyDStone
05-30-2008, 02:39 PM
FIRST GAME THURSDAY THE 5TH of JUNE!!IF YOU HAVE NO TEAM,SHOW UP ANYHOW FOR THE THROW TOGETHER TEAMS!! :D

Tony