PDA

View Full Version : What do you like best about you Automag?

justinellery
01-19-2002, 08:51 PM
I want to tell Tom, thanks for a great gun. I had one of the best days I've ever had on the paintball field the other day. Before I got my mag I enjoyed paintball but had the regular gun problems. Since I got my mag I have enjoyed paintball soooo much more. I have never had a gun problem in the 8 months I've been shooting my RT. Some people gasp at the cost of a good mag set up; however, I say it has saved me money. I get more for my money on the field and actually takes fewer shots to hit people with a good accurate marker. I would like to hear what everyone likes best about their mag. The one thing separating it from the rest. I realize there are many things. I would have to say the reliability of it. Thanks Tom.

[NA]WARLORD
01-19-2002, 09:09 PM
RELIABILITY !!!!!!!!!!

wimag
01-19-2002, 09:49 PM
Oh i would say how light it is when unloading my gear at the staging area. Nothing worse than needing a toolbox to tweak your marker before playing.
Gas and go!!!!!!!

Maui PFB
01-19-2002, 11:03 PM
What I like best about my MAG. Is that Mini MAg 516 is almost 10 years old. And it can still hold its own anyday to any gun out there. You want to know why. Because QUALIY ALWAYS SHOOTS STRAIGHT.

See ya in the Middle
Much Aloha
PFB MAUI

RT_Luver
01-20-2002, 07:48 AM
MAN,thats a hard question!!!!!:confused: what I liike best bout my RT......RELIABILTY DEffINATELY...........CS is GREAT.........OH OH OH and the ROF.........but if i had a chance to mention EVERYTHING i dont believe i could do it in 24hours.:D

paintbattler
01-20-2002, 07:56 AM
i like how easy it is to field strip it. takes me 10 minutes, max to do so. also the bps. thats nice

Dodo
01-20-2002, 08:47 AM
easy to take apart:D their is something wrong with the volocity it keeps going to 456 376 i have no idea what is wrong help me please:(

hitmanng
01-20-2002, 09:19 AM
I like that I don't have the think about it. gas it up and think about my game.
Hitmanng

justinellery
01-22-2002, 08:25 PM
reliability, bps, quick field strip, anything else?