PDA

View Full Version : New idea for AGD

jlamont2020
04-23-2008, 11:54 PM
I was thinking, no company really has a good UV hopper system, what if AGD came with like an upgrade kit to their warp feed or just started adding UV lights to the warp feed. For those of us who actually play nightball it would be alot easier rather than modding a hopper where only some of the paint actually gets exposed.
Now I don't know how many people actually play nightball (without nightvision googles), but its something my brother and I have been trying to get into. It does take a bit for your eyes to get used to but with Glow-In-The-Dark paint its a lot easier. I'm gonna start loading my qpods with a GITD round like every 5 to make like a tracer effect.

Sumthinwicked
04-24-2008, 12:00 AM
skirmish has a 24 hour game well a 16 hour till midnight then 8 more hours starting at 9 the following day LOL but from sundown till 12 its dark its called ion and is comming up :ninja:

dyeforever
04-24-2008, 01:03 AM
i pretty sure i saw a rehiochet hopper (sp) that had a uv light in side it for glow in the dark paintballs.

Sumthinwicked
04-24-2008, 01:49 AM
yupo they do make em

druid
04-26-2008, 02:02 PM
not only that, most (if not all) commercial fields require FPO so unless they themselves sell the luminescent paint...you'd be shooting illegal paint. Obviously though, if you are on a private/renegade field, no one will care but the hoppers (and mods found on Nation) already exist.

Smokee_2_7
04-29-2008, 03:58 PM
There were some ricochet hoppers made with several 'blacklight' L.E.D.s installed. Shortly thereafter, there was an upgrade kit for the Halo B that did the same thing.

Glow-ball is a lot of fun. We used to run special glow-games at my field once every couple months. Actually, the owner still has many of the ricochet hoppers in storage. The reason we don't do it anymore if for lack of paint: I have been unable to find anyone that still makes the glow-paint. It used to be made by diablo (i believe) but I could not get an email response from them. The group that brought the paint and hoppers to the scene back in like '03 was wretched seven paintball. As far as i can tell, they are no more. Their website still exists, but all emails bounce back.

Anyway, here's what I want to know: WHERE in the world are you finding glow-in-the dark paintballs these days!?!?!?!?! We'd love to be able to start running the night games again!

Carl