PDA

View Full Version : Trigger runaway-Please Help!

MX48
04-26-2008, 06:28 PM
Went to the field today, aired up and pulled the trigger and my ULE trigger went into runaway mode (full auto no matter what). I took out the ULE trigger and took out both shims, same thing. Then I put the RT stock trigger back in and same thing. I got to looking at the pin housing (not the pin itself but what the pin goes through, not sure what it's called) and it wasn't sitting flush with the X-valve, it was like it wouldn't go into the hole far enough. As if the o-rings were too thick and they are the same ones I took out. Can they swell up that much, that doesn't seem likely. Never did get it working.

I had to borrow a friends electro to play. I was not pleased.

Need HELP!
MX48

It's a 2 month old Tac One

Ruler_Mark
04-26-2008, 07:21 PM
there are different top orings you use betweent he RT and ult trigger on/offs. can you take pictures of them both so we can check to amke sure they are ok? Also look at the bottum rim of the bolt and wear? and look at the sear where it would catch the bolt any wear?

MX48
04-27-2008, 02:40 PM
Thanks Ruler.
I took it apart (again), cleaned it and oiled the bejesus out of it. Went to the field and shot about 1000 balls thru it without an issue. I have no clue what was wrong.

Thanks for the response.
MX48

mistur_sleepyass
04-27-2008, 03:28 PM
i had that problem as well. it usually happened when i aired it up i ended up just adding the lvl 10 shim to my ult and it stopped running away. but now it's the most responsive thing ever kinda scares me :cry:. try this, it's how i have my ult, 3 ult shims and a lvl 10 shim.

MX48
04-27-2008, 05:15 PM
You have the equivalent of 5 ULE shims as level 10's are twice as thick as ULE's. When I go to 4 shims I start to get semi runaway, 3 is iffy so I go with 2. Of course this was my first day with ULE trigger so it may change. Also having a Pneumag made so that may or may not change it.

Have you tried this. Look under "Modded my ULT! It works!". I couldn't make it work for me.

MX48

mistur_sleepyass
04-27-2008, 11:41 PM
actually i did look at that, but i didn't try it. as i've been busy workin on papers and studying for test all this week. and it turns out i have 2 ult shims and 2 lvl so basically 6. and i as well may be getting a pneu frame made using my airwalk in a nice sleeper mode :D .

MX48
04-28-2008, 05:58 AM
Cyberave is putting one in an Intelliframe for me so no sleeper :( .
If you try the ULE trigger o-ring let me know if it works and how, I couldn't get my level 10 back in the body but my o-ring may have been wrong (seemed to measure correctly).

04-28-2008, 07:30 PM
"Modded my ULT" oring spacer was on a classic valve

MX48
04-29-2008, 05:09 AM
Oh man. I didn't know that, thanks.