PDA

View Full Version : Does any one know...

SithSteve
04-27-2008, 10:50 AM
Does anyone know if Tuna still builds custom E-Mags for people? I emailed him through his site, but have yet to hear anything back...

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
:cheers:

Dark Side
04-27-2008, 10:53 AM
I hear he has parts left to build them. Give him time. He'll get back to you.

Warwitch
04-27-2008, 11:53 AM
I always find it odd that people ask the forum this question about once a week. He does have email. Nobody will know better than Tuna. ;)

ta2maki
04-27-2008, 02:34 PM
I always find it odd that people ask the forum this question about once a week. He does have email. Nobody will know better than Tuna. ;)

.... I emailed him through his site, but have yet to hear anything back...

Odd? Just impatient.

SithSteve
04-28-2008, 07:59 AM
Ok... just to clarify, I waited about 3 or 4 days after I emailed him to post this question. And as of today I still haven't heard anything at all from him. I understand people get busy, especially someone as sought after as Tuna. I figured I'd post here cause I'm sure a few of you guys are close to him and might have better insight into to what he is up to as far as building Mags.

Either way, I'll keep my eyes and ears open (patiently).

Thanks! :cheers:

pk5
04-28-2008, 09:59 AM
To answer you:

sometime it take tuna a whole week to reply because of work load.

As far as emag goes, he still have plenty of parts to build you an emag with, and the price is well....posted on his site.

SithSteve
04-28-2008, 04:21 PM
To answer you:

sometime it take tuna a whole week to reply because of work load.

As far as emag goes, he still have plenty of parts to build you an emag with, and the price is well....posted on his site.

Thank you... I'll be on the look-out for his reply. :cheers:

Ratzo
04-28-2008, 07:00 PM
I also used the email from his site a few days ago and got no reply, so I PM'd him here today and got a reply a few hours later.