PDA

View Full Version : A new kind of Paintball Player is comming

BenoitOWN
04-27-2008, 06:15 PM
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5108/i60ii7.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5558/i181yq8.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2615/i184mn7.jpg

Me playing today, first pic it sunglasses I was wearing. Man! That Halo B was not good in the morning -.- and guess by what? DEAD BATTERY! I think I turned on and off 40 times to shoot, shaking the hopper thinking it was a block inside.

if pic too big well delete the top one and keep the link down:

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5108/i60ii7.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5558/i181yq8.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2615/i184mn7.jpg

KevinA
04-27-2008, 06:20 PM
What kind of camera was used for those pictures? Was that just a friend following a shooting at the right moments? I'm diggin' the fox ears. :rofl:

BenoitOWN
04-27-2008, 06:25 PM
field cameraman

sandfreestyle
04-27-2008, 06:32 PM
Nice to see players with character

rawbutter
04-27-2008, 06:42 PM
I love those leather bracers. :D

michbich
04-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Forget the leather, the spikes, the tags and collar. It's the hat that makes it badass. :headbang:

I'd love to get my hands on a hat like that.

Edit: I didn't even think the feilds were open yet, Québec right?

Dark Side
04-27-2008, 07:22 PM
Into bondage? :confused:

nobloodloss
04-27-2008, 08:11 PM
Are you going to start your own line of PB softs.
Another millionaire is born.

BenoitOWN
04-27-2008, 08:11 PM
Field are open, snow is almost completely melted.

Today was the opening of the season at my local field but it is open all years long 24/7(with reservation). They have an indoor field and outside field with a ''city'' for night game with light. In winter there is big game in snow with special paint.

No im not into bondage, I just love spike lol.

I didnt made my own stuff but I am in a sale-council / commercial representative class and with a guy he has an idea to promote product. I like being different than other on field and playing with older marker.

By the way the place where I bought hat-tail-collar is making that much yearly I heard.

Empyreal Rogue
04-27-2008, 08:30 PM
It's a furry! D:

RangerX
04-27-2008, 08:46 PM
looks like it'd get real warm in the summer

neppo1345
04-27-2008, 09:45 PM
OH GOD. FURRIES. RUN!

/has officially quit paintball

BenoitOWN
04-27-2008, 09:53 PM
o.o you guys have something agains't furry?

Yep it DO gets WARM and im not in the summer yet lol.

rabidchihauhau
04-27-2008, 10:15 PM
If he was into bondage, there'd have been a Domme on the end of his leash...

raehl
04-28-2008, 12:57 AM
Rob Rubin called. He wants his costume back.

- Chris

JesseB
04-28-2008, 07:44 AM
you look stupid.

Is it normal to beg everyone you see for attention and then post pics on the internet for more attention? I hope one of those spikes horribly impales you.

TwilightG
04-28-2008, 08:20 AM
you look stupid.

Is it normal to beg everyone you see for attention and then post pics on the internet for more attention? I hope one of those spikes horribly impales you.

How do you really feel? :tard:

The dude is just having some fun. No need to get all flamey over it :(

KevinA
04-28-2008, 08:24 AM
you look stupid.

I think he forgot this isn't PBnation... :rolleyes:

JesseB
04-28-2008, 09:46 AM
How do you really feel? :tard:

The dude is just having some fun. No need to get all flamey over it :(

He asked for opinions... I think his Furry/Bondage ensemble is pretty ridiculous for playing paintball in or wearing in public at all... Do you also play in Furry Bondage gear?

I think he forgot this isn't PBnation...

I didn't realize AO was the new home for Furry Bondage Paintballers. I assume you are also in their ranks? Do you wear your kitty ears collar and spikes to play in as well?

edit: If that's your thing go for it... I know I know I heard the "I don't care what other people think of me I do it to make myself happy" speach before and every time it's a safe bet that the person acting like a goon is doing it to call attention to themselves which they get enjoyment out of. So negative or positive the person is happy to receive attention... So normal course of action is to repond negatively the get their attention they so desperately crave from some random person and I don't have to be nice to them to do it....

:rolleyes:

KevinA
04-28-2008, 09:55 AM
If I had anything like that to wear, I would wear it, and take pictures, and post them up just to take solace in the fact that it will annoy you. :) Benoitown wear can I get a fox eared cap?

JesseB
04-28-2008, 10:01 AM
If I had anything like that to wear, I would wear it, and take pictures, and post them up just to take solace in the fact that it will annoy you. :) Benoitown wear can I get a fox eared cap?

It's not a fact of annoyance I'm just non-supportive of such douche baggery.

AO Moderation Team
04-28-2008, 10:06 AM
I hope one of those spikes horribly impales you.

Cant you state youre opinion with out being rude? WHY would you say that.

No need to get all flamey over it :(

Agreed

I think he forgot this isn't PBnation... :rolleyes:

Well he now has three days off to remember it.

KevinA
04-28-2008, 10:07 AM
:clap: mods!

AO Moderation Team
04-28-2008, 10:23 AM
So normal course of action is to repond negatively the get their attention they so desperately crave from some random person and I don't have to be nice to them to do it....

Note, I just saw your edit after my post. If you cant post with some respect here please dont. Go somewhere else or you will be banned again.

SkinnyHare
04-28-2008, 01:22 PM
lol @ jesse, for a join date of '03 you'd think he'd know better by now. :tard:

as for Benoit, love the getup. i don't know why, but i always think it's cool to see people show up on the field with a little bit of flare. it makes for some fun memories. stuff like that, people wearing kilts, and others that show up with their "Cat in the Hat" top hats are what make the game interesting and serve as a reminder that the sport is about having a good time.

nobloodloss
04-28-2008, 01:37 PM
He asked for opinions...

No he didn't. He was just pointinting to him self. No harm there, so grow up child.

nobloodloss
04-28-2008, 01:41 PM
Cant you state youre opinion with out being rude? WHY would you say that.

Agreed

Well he now has three days off to remember it.Oh. Forget my last post. No sense in spanking him twice. :cheers:

BlueDragonX
04-28-2008, 01:43 PM
Cross between a furry and a paintballer...furballer! I like it :D

longi
04-28-2008, 02:53 PM
It's all about 'avin a larf ladies and germs!! Nice outfit!! :D

snoopay700
04-28-2008, 03:31 PM
That's not the most ridiculous thing i've seen, i've seen pictures of a guy in a box with his head and gun sticking out, and i'm playing in a tank top as rambo this weekend if weather permits.

93civiccpe
04-28-2008, 03:59 PM
I never try to stand out... just causes people to want to shoot me more. We had a guy wearing his blue jersey showing his sponsorship (he loves walking around saying "I'm sponnnsored" really obnoxiously) and a pair of pants that were almost completely neon pink with a little black. It made him a target all day. Then again, his "better than everyone else" attitude contributes to that as well. It's all in what you want. I think a person has the right to do whatever. Personally, it just helps the kid who shot you realized who it was when they get back to the staging area. I see no problem with it... and the ears are funny.

punkncat
04-28-2008, 04:22 PM
How about those guys that have been showing up at MOUT...at least last year or so...that were both wearing the bright pink tutu/ballerina getup. Lol.

maniacmechanic
04-28-2008, 04:29 PM
there is a guy from miami that allways shows up in a Tigger outfit

Empyreal Rogue
04-28-2008, 04:39 PM
I never try to stand out... just causes people to want to shoot me more. We had a guy wearing his blue jersey showing his sponsorship (he loves walking around saying "I'm sponnnsored" really obnoxiously) and a pair of pants that were almost completely neon pink with a little black. It made him a target all day. Then again, his "better than everyone else" attitude contributes to that as well. It's all in what you want. I think a person has the right to do whatever. Personally, it just helps the kid who shot you realized who it was when they get back to the staging area. I see no problem with it... and the ears are funny.

That sounds really familiar. What team does he play for?

snoopay700
04-28-2008, 04:51 PM
Well i've made it a tradition to dress up for the Big Games when i can go to them now, last one i went to i wore a dress shirt, tie, and suit jacket but ended up having to change cause it was too hot. Granted, it did prompt one guy to say "You know, i want to shoot you now just because you're wearing a suit" which i'm fine with, i'd want to shoot the guy fool enough to wear a getup too. For the fall game i'm trying to think of something pretty outrageous though.

warbeak2099
04-28-2008, 05:37 PM
For the fall game i'm trying to think of something pretty outrageous though.

Nekked...

/thread

snoopay700
04-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Nekked...

/thread
If i were to lose my balls at any point i would prefer to not have them lost from a direct hit from a paintball.

michbich
04-28-2008, 05:52 PM
I don't remember where i saw the pic, but there was a guy playing dressed as a pie of some kind. It was huge and round. :headbang:

KevinA
04-28-2008, 06:44 PM
there is a guy from miami that allways shows up in a Tigger outfit
Brilliant!