PDA

View Full Version : well kicked the gf out today

Hilltop Customs
04-28-2008, 08:44 PM
yep, as the title says....gf of 3 years got the boot today. I guess not paying their half of the rent(6 months worth) is ok to some people :confused: There was a lot more stuff to go along with that, but its finally what pushed it too far.

Felt horrible it was happening....I mean she cant drive and has no where to go(what she has been claiming for the past 6 months) but then her squad of girlfriends showed up to get her stuff. Yea, nowhere to go my butt.

I knew I should have kicked her to the curb when she didnt pass the "car door lock" test! Selfish bi..... ahhhhh I think the swear filter might be activated by that.

hmmm now the decision try and get out there in the single life again, or just sit back relax and have fun with friends for the summer....paintball will be a lot easier to play now without a selfish gf around!!!

Sumthinwicked
04-28-2008, 08:51 PM
i use the carlock door ! ahaha laways getting after my gf for it but shes stumpy 4~9 and cant really reach it easy LOL!

skife
04-28-2008, 08:53 PM
i boot them after they don't have a job

Hilltop Customs
04-28-2008, 09:17 PM
i boot them after they don't have a job

she did, making 30k a year......30k a year more than me right now.

michbich
04-28-2008, 09:27 PM
kuddos to you. :hail: It's not easy kicking someone out.

warpig13
04-28-2008, 10:19 PM
she did, maybe thats why I kept her around so long :cool:

Then my hats off to you.

It's never easy letting a champ go :cheers:

jade_monkey07
04-28-2008, 10:35 PM
i did the same at the end of the summer last year and i swear i dont want to go back...well not to just 1 girl ;)

LK-13
04-29-2008, 10:55 AM
never run for women or busses.
there will be another one along before you know it and usually in better condition.

warbeak2099
04-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Oh my god, someone else knows the door test. Sonny you're like a father to me!

She's a selfish broad good job.

VTLO910
04-29-2008, 01:50 PM
OK, I feel stupid... Someone fill me in on the door test... :confused:

Steelrat
04-29-2008, 01:59 PM
Probably everyone ripped it off from A Bronx Tale. You unlock the door for the woman, and let her into the car. If she reaches over and unlocks your door for you, she's a keeper. If she doesn't, she's inconsiderate. At least, that is the thinking that goes along with the test.

VTLO910
04-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Know any dealerships that take trade-ins...? and I am not talking about my truck...lol

michbich
04-29-2008, 03:21 PM
A girlfriend is like a piece of furniture, it can be moved arround.

I had never heard of the door test either, i will remember that one. :rofl:

sandfreestyle
04-29-2008, 03:27 PM
I never heard of the door test either but dang, that's a good one. Now I have to try it on my new gf tomarrow. Wonder how that will go?

warpig13
04-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Probably everyone ripped it off from A Bronx Tale. You unlock the door for the woman, and let her into the car. If she reaches over and unlocks your door for you, she's a keeper. If she doesn't, she's inconsiderate. At least, that is the thinking that goes along with the test.

Well lets be honest, we'd all dump a girl who won't reach over and grab your knob for you.

tribalman
04-29-2008, 03:53 PM
wow, good luck getting used to the single life.

as for the door lock test, i can only see it working in the old days before power locks. :rofl: i never use the keyholes on my car because i've plugged them up, looks better. the keychain on one press unlocks driver's door, 2nd press unlocks all the doors so i can't every try this.

sandfreestyle
04-29-2008, 04:03 PM
But the clicker only works on vehicles that have them. I have an older Jeep built for offroading and the less electric stuff the better. It does have an alarm that sometimes unlocks the driver door (all depends on how cold it is).

michbich
04-29-2008, 04:09 PM
I never heard of the door test either but dang, that's a good one. Now I have to try it on my new gf tomarrow. Wonder how that will go?
Let us know how it goes. :rofl:

trevorjk
04-29-2008, 04:42 PM
dude, enjoy the summer. you will have more fun, garunteed

Sumthinwicked
04-29-2008, 04:58 PM

nope just think if im gonna get wet opening her dorr first id like the same in return never saw that movie but same concept

Hilltop Customs
04-30-2008, 12:02 AM
thanks for the support guys. :cheers: its wierd having the place to myself now....no one yelling anymore so its nice and quiet :D

Steelrat's right, I think the key lock test was originally in A Bronx Tale, but I remember seeing it in a few movies since then.

tribalman....hope you never leave your lights on, or battery never shorts out...cause with plugged key holes your SOL. I know, I had shaved handels/locks on my truck, but I installed a manual override just in case(and had to use it).

Sumthinwicked...my girl was nice enough to unlock the door in the rain, but on nice days when I opened her door first, I had to unlock both doors. If she didnt unlock the door in the rain, I think I would have kicker her out right there lol.

sandfreestyle: good luck with your girl and the test....it seems like not many girls are that considerate these days.

warbeak2099
04-30-2008, 12:18 AM
A Bronx Tale is basically the greatest movie ever. Especially when your entire family grew up on the "stoops" of NY and you watch it with them as they tell all their stories.

sandfreestyle
04-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Let us know how it goes. :rofl:
I think I may have found a keeper. I picked up my girl this morning to go to school. I locked the car when I when up to her door and get her. I unlocked her side and then said I was going to pick up the news paper for her. She said ok and give my the keys. I gave her the keys and she not only unlocked my door but she also started the car and adjusted the radio volume down a little bit so we could talk easier. Im still kind of dumbfounded by it all but yeah. What do you guys think?

michbich
04-30-2008, 10:51 AM
I think I may have found a keeper. I picked up my girl this morning to go to school. I locked the car when I when up to her door and get her. I unlocked her side and then said I was going to pick up the news paper for her. She said ok and give my the keys. I gave her the keys and she not only unlocked my door but she also started the car and adjusted the radio volume down a little bit so we could talk easier. Im still kind of dumbfounded by it all but yeah. What do you guys think?
:cheers:

Rudz
04-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Dude....she wins

sandfreestyle
04-30-2008, 11:02 AM
And I think the thing that puts it over the top is that she likes to play paintball too. How cool is that

trevorjk
04-30-2008, 11:07 AM
And I think the thing that puts it over the top is that she likes to play paintball too. How cool is that

now if she comes from money... you'd be stupid to ever leave her :rofl:

Hilltop Customs
04-30-2008, 11:25 AM

only way to make that situation better is if she immidately asked you to come upstairs with her :wow:

michbich
04-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Is there a test like that for people that don't have cars? :confused:

gimp
04-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Is there a test like that for people that don't have cars? :confused:

Yeah. My gf is uber short. It's not easy for her to reach across the truck. Then again, I don't have power locks and I can only unlock the truck from the drivers side.

We'll have to work out an equivalent test.

Indignant
05-01-2008, 10:20 PM
You guys have it all wrong. You unlock both doors with the remote, and as soon as she reaches for the handle you lock it again. Repeat several times. If she still gets in the car when you are tired of this, she is a keeper.

Hilltop Customs
05-02-2008, 12:07 AM
or slowly drive forward as they are reaching to open the door....thats always fun :rofl: gets them mad quick though