PDA

View Full Version : Electro Frames and RT valves...

striker
01-20-2002, 12:46 AM
Does the "Bounce Back" that comes with the RT valve work on Electro Frames? Would you guys suggest a Centerflag Hyperframe for a mag? Thanks! :)

Jonno06
01-20-2002, 07:03 AM
I am not very possitive,but i think it does.and i would get a hyperframe or Centerflag.Just dont get booh yah or mako.they are cheaply made and malfunction easily.I would think that the Reactive Triggger of the RT would work on any frame you put on it,including electros.Since the ReTro valve comes w/ a new sear,which is what the trigger latches on to,and firs by removing itself from sear.This may sound wierd,but it is hard to explain.

a_malfunction
01-20-2002, 09:29 AM
When you get an electro frame, you sacrifice the RTs trigger return for a "mouse-click" trigger.

DYE-BaLLeR
01-20-2002, 11:05 AM
when u get electro, u loose the reactiveness but not the fast recharge rate

magman68
01-20-2002, 11:53 AM
who would want to go electro with a rt valve anyways?i mean it shoots just as fast as electro and in most tournements you have to turn to simi autoso id just stick with the valve.

jah871
01-20-2002, 02:22 PM
magman86- the reason why they use the retro and the hyperframe is because the electric frame has a very short "mouse click" trigger pull and this allows for a high rof. the retro will assure u that u wont get shootdown because i dont think anyone can shoot 26bps in semi. some people really like electro triggers and with the retro they wontget shootdown until 26bps. with a stoke air valve shootdown will start around 6-7 bps and u can easily shoot that with an electric trigger, so thats ur reason why7 people use retro and electric frames.

~WarpedRT~
01-20-2002, 02:40 PM
So the Hyper frame wouldnt hurt an RT in any way? THis sounds like the next upgrade.

paintballrulzs
01-20-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06
I am not very possitive,but i think it does.and i would get a hyperframe or Centerflag.Just dont get booh yah or mako.they are cheaply made and malfunction easily.

centerflag makes the hyperframe.They r the same thing. I would recomend a hyperframe. I recently got one and i can rip on it b/c i spend all my time on AO using my mouse (the trigger is a mouse click):D

magman68
01-20-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by jah871
magman86- the reason why they use the retro and the hyperframe is because the electric frame has a very short "mouse click" trigger pull and this allows for a high rof. the retro will assure u that u wont get shootdown because i dont think anyone can shoot 26bps in semi. some people really like electro triggers and with the retro they wontget shootdown until 26bps. with a stoke air valve shootdown will start around 6-7 bps and u can easily shoot that with an electric trigger, so thats ur reason why7
people use retro and electric frames.

yes,i know about the electro trig even in semi auto,but the rts clame to fame was its 2lb trig pull and its 4lb bounce back.when converting to electro,you throw that away.yes,the shootdown remains well,but not the bounce back trigger pull of the rt.what it boils down to is wwhat you like best.

striker
01-20-2002, 09:37 PM
Thanks guys! :)