PDA

View Full Version : I would like some info on how to open a paintball store.

Bonx0007
01-20-2002, 12:57 AM
I am think this through because my friend now runs a major coorperation and she might be able to get me some finacial backing. If that happens I might open a store or at least consider doing so. LMK what you guys know about this whole subject. Thanks.

Jonno06
01-20-2002, 06:58 AM
I personally think its an absolutly great idea.If you go to www.nationalPaintball.com,i know they have a free package for people opening a paintball shop.Its like a book thing.I dont know if it is on website though.I know if you call them they will send it.Their phone # is 800-346-5615.Hope I provided help to you.

Cha0tic
01-20-2002, 07:06 AM
i would research areas where pb is popular near you. you have to be certain that people will come to your store. you will need some good financial backing to get it started. make sure you advertise your store all over the place when you start it up. my local paintball store went to the movie theater and gave away free things to promote the store. don't be surprised if your store does not makes alot of money right away, i know alot of stores that struggle through the history of their store.

Jonno06
01-20-2002, 07:23 AM
Yea,i was going to say open up a all AGD store(that would be so cool BTW)but all the cockers and whoever else there is owners wouldnt shop there,so might as well have an everything store.There is alot of Paintballers in L.A,socal,and california in general.I wish i still lived there.And it is a very good idea to advertise,and people like free things(i know i do)