PDA

View Full Version : Fireblade tuning, pleaze help.

the_anti-ATF
05-02-2008, 03:15 PM
I put a fireblade trigger on my ETAC.
I have and have been able to get it to fire in elec. while having the sear @ the stock 2.125" but it wouldnt fire in mech. due to trigger rod not making contact w/ the trigger.
Im close to the trigger being set right it is @ 2.225" now & will fire in elec. & mech. but wont give me any high rates of fire reactivly in mech or in elec.
If anyone knows of the set ranges of length for the trigger rod really appreciate it.
Thanks.

the_anti-ATF
05-02-2008, 07:35 PM
any1?

athomas
05-03-2008, 07:09 PM
Hold your trigger fully forward and adjust the trigger stop to give you the trigger pull length that you want from that position. Then adjust the HES magnet in the trigger so that the gun fires in electronic mode. Next, adjust the trigger rod so that is doesn't quite touch the back of the trigger when the trigger is held against the trigger stop in electronic mode. Now, when you put it in mech mode, it should fire fine.

Don't worry about the measured length of the trigger rod. Adjust it to fit your trigger.

the_anti-ATF
05-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Hold your trigger fully forward and adjust the trigger stop to give you the trigger pull length that you want from that position. Then adjust the HES magnet in the trigger so that the gun fires in electronic mode. Next, adjust the trigger rod so that is doesn't quite touch the back of the trigger when the trigger is held against the trigger stop in electronic mode. Now, when you put it in mech mode, it should fire fine.

Don't worry about the measured length of the trigger rod. Adjust it to fit your trigger.

Thanks alot! ill give it a try.