http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8257204&nav=menu192_2

Video on the RH side.

:tard:

Sumthinwicked
05-02-2008, 07:28 PM
;) glad they got caught out

LinearGoose
05-02-2008, 07:57 PM
No wonder they didnt pass the TAKS test the first time....

Tassel Mask
05-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Teenagers and trouble is like Satan and hell, we all know what there up to.

KrazyJ
05-03-2008, 07:03 AM
Guess they never saw that video of the kids riding around in the car with paintball guns shooting pedestrians. They all were caught and then the video was used to convict all of them on assault charges.

Kinda sad what people will do for "fun".

Toll
05-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Locally a kid threw a water balloon from a moving pick up at a cars windshield. The impact shattered part of the windshield and shards of glass were imbedded in the passenger's eye. When questioned it was "just for fun".

Really, I know people aren't getting any dumber because idiots are always around but I think we are really just losing ways to prune them.

chafnerjr
05-03-2008, 08:00 AM
Around here there's always some idiot kid around halloween that shoots someone trick or treating... :cuss:

Getting arrested serves them right... but at least they aren't using tasers!

P.S. Anyone licensed to carry will know the diff. between a real gun and a paintball gun... if they can't they don't deserve a carry license.

BigTrucker
05-03-2008, 06:13 PM
I hate to say it but i did that back in my high school days. It was funny at the time.

jenarelJAM
05-04-2008, 10:15 AM
Bad Idea.

The other thing I didn't like was the journalist's bias. Admittedly, it wasn't as bad as it could have been, but if was very suggestive that the paintballs had left the victims seriously injured. I mean, it's a welt. Yes, it hurts, especially if you're not expecting it, but he left the extent of the injury very open ended by saying "the woman was treated at the scene." Also, "Paintball guns do not look all that different from a real gun." Do real guns usually have giant bloated plastic tubs on the top, or come in neon green? Admittedly, they could have been shooting a 98c, which would have looked a bit more milsim.

I just don't like bias against paintball...

halB
05-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Around here there's always some idiot kid around halloween that shoots someone trick or treating... :cuss:

Getting arrested serves them right... but at least they aren't using tasers!

P.S. Anyone licensed to carry will know the diff. between a real gun and a paintball gun... if they can't they don't deserve a carry license.

Would it have been so bad had some gun carrier become "confused?"

MechWarrior
05-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Idiots! Trying to give us a bad wrap!