PDA

View Full Version : How to rapid fire

MAGslinger
05-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Hi there, I own a ULE X-Valve Mag with a Intelliframe. How can I get my gun to shoot rapidly? do I just hold the trigger down? I have not installed the ULT upgrade, so it still has it's 'bounce'. Thanks...

05-02-2008, 09:28 PM
above 850 psi input
the higher the input, the faster it will go

garbageman705
05-03-2008, 11:15 AM
I have the ULT in mine and running 5 or 7 shims, I can't remember exactly. Mine goes full auto if I hold my finger in the right place.

ghost flanker
05-03-2008, 11:32 PM
In order to rapid fire your RT or X-Valve, what it really comes down to is your hpa tank setup. Since hpa tanks nowadays are primarily being built for low pressure guns, you'll need to find an older 4500 tank that is pressure-adjustable, preferably up to 1200 psi or beyond. The higher the pressure, the faster your rate of fire will be ...and the easier it will be to hit that sweet spot. I personally have an Air America Armageddon tank and it works great.

HPA tanks must be mounted ON GUN. Remote hose lines dramatically reduce recharge rate.

It is highly advisable to invest in a force feed hopper or loader. Think Halo, Q-Loader, Warp Feed, ect... you're going to be shooting up to 26 bps, so a gravity fed agitating hopper is not going to work well.

A double trigger is also a good idea. Longer trigger = more leverage = more trigger control. Rapid firing involves pulling your trigger roughly half way to hit that sweet spot. Pulling all the way will result in normal semi-auto fire.

Also, once you have everything set up, make sure the little o-ring in your on/off valve (the one that you need to unscrew the on/off valve to get to) is clean and well lubricated. An o-ring that is dirty will cause friction on the on/off piston and will kill trigger bounce, which is essential for rapid firing.

Lastly, keep in mind that you're going to be doubling your paint consumption. This is about to become a pretty expensive hobby for you.

Go check out zakvetter.com. You'll learn everything you want to know about rapid firing, including which hpa tanks achieve the best results.

jenarelJAM
05-04-2008, 10:19 AM
[Snipped for space]
Good Post