PDA

View Full Version : The Elder Scrolls-Oblivion-->My New Addiction

acropilot19
05-04-2008, 07:57 PM
I found this game on the used rack. It is now the end-all, be-all of my existence.
:(
My son is also addicted. I have quit my job and stopped bathing. My buttocks has a semi-permanent weave-pattern indented in it from the sofa fabric. I eat only what is foolhardy enough to venture into arms reach (the cat was the first to make this mistake).
I need help. Please, someone help me. I ate my kid three days ago...
Help Me.

Fred
05-04-2008, 09:15 PM
You could be hooked on World of Warcrack like me...

I'm kicking my habit though... slowly...

psychowarden
05-04-2008, 09:52 PM
You could be hooked on World of Warcrack like me...

I'm kicking my habit though... slowly...

Ditto, I was failing school because of it. I quit cold turkey a month and a half ago, havn't played since.

Fred
05-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Eh, I'm just getting bored... the raiding guild that recruited me turned out not to need me, and I did damn near everything in the game I could solo...

Wanna buy a T4 rogue?

I'm working on a BE pally now... its fun, but most of the people I was playing with are doing other things or powerleveling so fast I cant catch up, making things boring again.

Ruler_Mark
05-04-2008, 10:52 PM
I found this game on the used rack. It is now the end-all, be-all of my existence.
My son is also addicted. I have quit my job and stopped bathing. My buttocks has a semi-permanent weave-pattern indented in it from the sofa fabric. I eat only what is foolhardy enough to venture into arms reach (the cat was the first to make this mistake).
Help Me.

eat your laptop. there are some tastey chips in it.

Empyreal Rogue
05-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Ditto, I was failing school because of it. I quit cold turkey a month and a half ago, havn't played since.

Before I quit I had well over 400 days played on my main. So happy that I quit.

Beemer
05-04-2008, 11:21 PM
eat your laptop. there are some tastey chips in it.

:ninja: :argh: :rofl:

snoopay700
05-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Help Me.
:rofl: Yeah, that game's addictive, luckily it's at my friend's house and i can't play it all the time, but when i was at his house housesitting i got the urge to play it, that was a few months back.

JesseB
05-05-2008, 09:40 AM
only a few years late... and tat game honestly wasn't that hardcore it's a good game but it's not a soul stealer

Don't play Dark Ages of Camelot, World of Warcraft, Diablo, or any other epic rpg. You will offically /quit real life if you are having addictions to little old elder scrolls.

Altimas
05-05-2008, 09:57 AM
Yeah World of Warcrack addict myself... Although now I just log on and do the PVP Dalies and sell my Cloth timers... Starting to get bored with it.

Empyreal Rogue
05-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Yeah World of Warcrack addict myself... Although now I just log on and do the PVP Dalies and sell my Cloth timers... Starting to get bored with it.

I've been bored ever since TBC hit. Even before BC hit my raid group stopped raiding because most people agreed that it was pointless to continue raiding AQ40 and Naxxramas because it would become irrelevant in a few weeks. Raiding was much more enjoyable pre-BC than post. It seems like as time goes on opinions on the affects of TBC become more extreme (Hate it or love it).

JesseB
05-05-2008, 11:47 AM
wow is the biggest time and money wasting game I've ever seen. I just quit a few weeks ago and I won't go back

Personally I can't wait for Warhammer to come out. It's going to blow wow out of the water!

MechMags
05-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Personally, Warhammer Online holds greater interest for me, been following it since before EA acquired the project... but really.. World of Warcraft compared to Warhammer... arent they both a waste of resources...

Sure some fun nonetheless... but i know there are other things that i should fail to accomplish first. lol...

largely i still pass a few hours in the so-termed world of warcrack...

VTLO910
05-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Thank the lord I am reformed... I'm never going back...

http://www.geekologie.com/2007/12/07/geek-poster-2.jpg

http://www.geekologie.com/2007/12/07/geek-poster-3.jpg

Hilltop Customs
05-06-2008, 06:09 PM
only a few years late... and tat game honestly wasn't that hardcore it's a good game but it's not a soul stealer

Don't play Dark Ages of Camelot, World of Warcraft, Diablo, or any other epic rpg. You will offically /quit real life if you are having addictions to little old elder scrolls.

ahhhh Diablo....that game was like crack for me. I dont even want to think how much I played that Diablo and diablo2. I still remember the good old days hacking and throwing out gold and rare items all over the ground.....people would run and snatch it up. Had an epic hacker barbairan battel with a guy....sat around clicking for probably 2 hours straight till he finally died. I think i still have the floppy disk I saved the character on....wonder if it would run on vista. IMO diablo=best point-n-click gamer ever.

After that came the PBN(paintball network...i think, cant remember the name) a multiplayer top down paintball game with simple block graphics. God, I spent way too much time on that game. My name was Azzkicker on team Chronic.....I think we were #1 team with well over a million splats and I had the second most kills(I think i was approaching 200,000 splats when it was shut down). That game was so much fun for how simple it was...plus it was a easy way to chat with friends, and I had the old advertisement bar at the bottom of the screen to make some money :rofl: ahhh the good ole days.