PDA

View Full Version : HELP with getting my mini morlock re-programed

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
05-05-2008, 10:28 AM
I have a mini morlock that doesnt have the most up to date stuff on it, im wondering if anyone knows who i can contact about getting it reflashed..

any help is greatly appreciated.. :cheers:

KevinA
05-05-2008, 10:34 AM
I don't think there is anyone that can flash it for you. You used to be able to send it to TAGZ sports, but they went out of business? Supposedly, they are handing the company over to someone else, and once that's done, you might be able to send it in. I tried asking about this, but got a lot of vague replys. I wanted to know the same thing...

warbeak2099
05-05-2008, 11:25 AM
I think you should keep it and thank the electronic gods that it still works and that you actually have one.

Asking TAG for a re-flash right now would be like asking Enron for energy consultation.

KevinA
05-05-2008, 11:33 AM
I think you should keep it and thank the electronic gods that it still works and that you actually have one.

Asking TAG for a re-flash right now would be like asking Enron for energy consultation.
:rofl:

Ydna
05-05-2008, 11:29 PM
If you want to get the same programming as the Pred-Lock boards (the ones from KM2 direct) then I can put that on there for you, but I can't do any of the "AFA" stuff that tag did.

There's supposidely a business ownership shift going on and if that pulls through then you'd be able to send it to the new place. But until then, nada...

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
05-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the info.... guess ill just be happy i have a mini morlock.... :cheers: