PDA

View Full Version : Micromags

thahouse
05-05-2008, 03:25 PM
I currently have a powerfeed right PTP micromag, and would like to see if there are any Vertical feed micromag bodies out there that are authentic to the point that they were designed for a micromag. Did PTP ever come out with a Vertical feed micromag body? Are there any other aftermarket micromag bodies (karta, dallara, etc) that were manufactured for micromags alone?

thanks
dan

snoopay700
05-05-2008, 03:48 PM
Those aren't micromag bodies, and kartas are hard to find and when you find them they're not cheap.

caylegeorge
05-05-2008, 04:08 PM
The PTP Body is what makes a micromag a micromag. Without it, you have a mag with a micromag branded valve.

-cAyle

thahouse
05-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Hmmm, so PTP never did produce a vert feed micromag body? ah well then i guess ill have to stick with this angle feed body.

Madmarx
05-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Hmmm, so PTP never did produce a vert feed micromag body? ah well then i guess ill have to stick with this angle feed body.

yes there are vert fed micros

TippmannGuy
05-05-2008, 05:25 PM
yes they produce a vert feed micro mag as well as an e-mag version

KC
05-05-2008, 05:27 PM

No they did make a run of vert feed micro-mag bodies. Your first post is kinda vague BTW and its not easy to see what you were asking.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=229193&highlight=micro

thahouse
05-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the heads up guys! I edited my initial post to clarify what i was asking.

Thanks for the link KC, but he only ships to continential USA, and im in canada...

KC
05-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the heads up guys! I edited my initial post to clarify what i was asking.

Thanks for the link KC, but he only ships to continential USA, and im in canada...

You guys can use me for 3rd party. <a href="http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=204977&highlight=KCs-RTule"> Feedback</a>
no charge. LMK. ;)