PDA

View Full Version : Micromag- wich way to go?

pepper
05-07-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm new to mags and this forum, I think I have worn out my keyboard and the search option on this forum trying to find information. The problem is I have found 3000 ways to skin a cat, or a dozen ways to make my Micromag shoot faster.

I want to keep my PTP all mechanical.
I want to keep all upgrades drop in, no machining or re-threading.
My PTP is all stock with a two bolt power feed on it.

I'm pondering buying some items to purchase, but I don't want to be redundant with these upgrades. Can I get some direction on some drop-in upgrades? Currently I'm looking at
RT on/off
ULE Trigger Pull Kit / ULT
Level 10
Or a RT valve

I'm finding posts that say dint mix the ULE and the RT on/off, and I'm finding that its ok. My inexperience with the mag is my issue.

pepper
05-07-2008, 11:01 AM
I just found this thread
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=229788

It seems I need to upgrade my valve before I do any upgrades.

gunangel
05-07-2008, 06:33 PM
the rt and ule on off (aka ult) are two different on/offs. You only need one to operate the marker so I don't think you should have a reason to "mix" them with the exception of adding one or two ult shims to the rt if certain problems occur. if you have a micro mag valve it is essentially a classic valve and no modification is required for either of the on/offs. some do find it impossible to get the ult to work in the valve so an rt on/off would be your best choice, especially if you have no further plans to pneu or e-pneu your marker.