PDA

View Full Version : I got an Automag Rt. What Trigger frame should i get?

paint king
01-20-2002, 01:50 PM
Okay guys i got a automag RT and i was wondering what kind of double trigger frame should i get. I also have another question where could i get my gun powdercoated for a decent price?

mini4life
01-20-2002, 02:30 PM
I have not yet recieved mine in the mail to test it, but everyone seems to like the new AGD intellframe. Word is that it has the short pull of the stock frame and it is 45 style to accept the dye stick grips and such. Also they have a nice crome looking frame as well. Once again proving that AGD can't be beat! Let alone it can easily have the switch added and wires ran to your warp/powerfeed if you decide you need that.

slateman
01-20-2002, 02:47 PM
Yea. I'd go with the I-Frame. As for powdercoating, There's a guy here ( I think his name is redrider; he might be in a classic or historic thread) who does powdercoating for $25. Try him.

paint king
01-20-2002, 08:24 PM
Thanks for your help by the way on the i-frame would you prefer a double trigger or a blade.

Xzion
01-20-2002, 08:45 PM
Id personally either go with the Z-Grip (which I currently use) or an Intelliframe, best 2X frames on the market for mags, as for the powercoating, I believe you can contact redrider at redrider87@aol.com, you can see a pic of his work at the link below my sig, his work is the 'mag at the bottom of the page. As for the blade/2X trigger, I personally like the 2X cause I fire with both my fingers on the trigger, with the blade, both my figners bunch up without the two grooves.

paint king
01-20-2002, 08:52 PM
hey xzion can redrider also powdercoat my barrel and grip frame? I also have another question since i have a original automag Rt (Not Pro) and it has the gas-thru body rail would that effect if redrider could powdercoat it or not because i want that powdercoated also. Thanks for the help.

Xzion
01-21-2002, 01:55 AM
hey xzion can redrider also powdercoat my barrel and grip frame? I also have another question since i have a original automag Rt (Not Pro) and it has the gas-thru body rail would that effect if redrider could powdercoat it or not because i want that powdercoated also. Thanks for the help.

As far as I know, he does do barrels, as for gripframes, he can only do metal, as the powdercoating has to be baked at like 500*F, which would melt just about any plastic. Id suggest you email him, he can answer you better than I can, and hes a real nice guy to boot! :D