PDA

View Full Version : this is ridiculous

ghtpDM5
05-09-2008, 09:39 AM
well, finals week around here again, same usual crap as always, but this time, i've been up since noon on wednesday either studying having a panic attack about tests. man, this week will not be missed

Hexis
05-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Have a (single) pint and chill. Stressing won't help you on your finals.

ghtpDM5
05-09-2008, 10:07 AM
as of right now, i'm done with finals, but still have two assignments, and have to pack, well here's to 50+ hours... :cheers:

sandfreestyle
05-09-2008, 11:01 AM
I have always found that stressing over a test will cause you to do worse than normal. No matter how hard you cram for it, you will question almost every answer you give. Just take it easy and have a relaxation period.

ghtpDM5
05-09-2008, 12:12 PM
yeah, stressing over the tests didn't work too well, but its the whole moving thing that sucks, i have about 5 or so more hours to get my crap packed, clean the room up, and get it out before i can even think about sleep. but its what i get for procrastinating on packing

teufelhunden
05-09-2008, 12:22 PM
yeah, stressing over the tests didn't work too well, but its the whole moving thing that sucks, i have about 5 or so more hours to get my crap packed, clean the room up, and get it out before i can even think about sleep. but its what i get for procrastinating on packing

perhaps you should get off AO

neppo1345
05-09-2008, 12:46 PM

Been there...try having that feeling but every other week. There were periods where I was running on less than 10 hours of sleep a week total. That was a miserable quarter, I think I slept for the entire first week of summer.

Am I safe to assume engineering/comp sci/design?

Also, I assume you're a freshman. You get to be a pro at moving out/in to dorms, houses, and apartments midway through your sophomore year.

slade
05-09-2008, 01:38 PM
you all can suck it. I just finished midterms. I have another month, then i have finals.

earlier this week I stayed up all night studying for a midterm, started it at around 8, finished at 11, turned it in, went to classes, then had problem sets to do that night.

pmstc
05-09-2008, 01:46 PM
wheeeee my finals were last week and now I'm sitting around doing nothing 24/7!!!!!

and I passed all of my classes this semester :cool:

teufelhunden
05-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I'll most likely end up with a 3.3-3.6, depending on a couple of classes if they're B+ or A-... oh, and I'm graduating :)

Lohman446
05-09-2008, 03:05 PM
I ran days without sleep during college most every week.

/It wasn't for testing
//Not recommended

sandfreestyle
05-09-2008, 03:21 PM
I ran days without sleep during college most every week.

/It wasn't for testing
//Not recommended
Sounds like there may be some interesting stories behind that.....

Lohman446
05-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Probably more than I can remember :)