PDA

View Full Version : Tac-One Info - Help!

stephen.ballif
05-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Hi, I am looking to upgrade to a Tac-One and am wondering a little more about the options available. I know there are several feeds and upgrades to choose from. I'm low on cash so I'm deciding what to start with and what to upgrade to later.
One of my concerns is with the air system. It says that it doesn't come with hoses or anything unless I add it to my package. What other options would I have and how much do these things cost?
As for the feeds, I'm thinking I'll eventually want to go with the QBow or Longbow, so which should I get. The warp is also interesting. Can the QBow or Longbow set go with a Warp Feed body?
I'm looking at the Apex barrel as a possible upgrade as well.
I've never used nitrogen or compressed air, so I'm not sure what tanks to look at. I'm not sure what all the Psi stuff is.

Any info on these products would be helpful. Thanks.

pk5
05-09-2008, 05:00 PM
In order:

1) All option on the tac-one are already standard you don't really need anything else.
2) The hose and drop foward does not come with the tac-one, just don't add it, and buy your own used one from here or pbnation, it's cheaper that way too, and you get to pick which one you prefer.
3) The warp left and center feed option on the marker depend on what you want to do with it. If you want to use the Qloader setup , then get a warp left (warp right is not available anymore i think). If you want to use the longbow setup then you need the centerfeed. Warp left meant the ball enter the marker on the left side, since using either a warp loader or a qloader, you will use a hose, and that hose will connect directly to the body. The Q loader can also be use with the center feed, it will just go into the feedneck.
4) PSi = how much pressure your tank can hold, the higher the psi, the more compress the air is, and the more shots you will be able to get out of a tank. If you use a mag, get at least a 68/45 ( 68 cubic inch, and 4500 psi ) tank, you should also get an adjustable tank, since tac-one need higher pressure than what a regular tank can supply. Adjustable tank usually run around 130 and up, depending on how long you wait to find a good deal.
5) Apex barrel = knock your self out, just get them from somewhere cheap.

As for buying the marker itself, you can also buy it from tunaman www.tunamart.com, and he should be able to tell you what you need and don't need or offer some kind of customize option.