PDA

View Full Version : reactor on/off valve

jhill112
05-09-2008, 07:20 PM
anyone remember the reactor on/off valves? i have one i found and was wondering if anyone use's them.what would one even be worth?

MournBlade
05-09-2008, 08:39 PM
I have one here that was in my minimag years ago.

flyingpootang
05-09-2008, 10:54 PM
You will get a better trigger from using a RT on/off with a 7.50 pin, quad o-ring and the larger white o-ring

EclipseClassic
05-11-2008, 07:44 PM
I still have one to. I think it has a red on/off right? The orings are garbage and I can't find a replacement set to save my life. I guess its pretty much useless now. I diagree with the RT being better though, this thing damn near made my 68 full auto back in the day. I know I out shot several RT's and some early electros.

athomas
05-12-2008, 09:45 AM
I still have one to. I think it has a red on/off right? The orings are garbage and I can't find a replacement set to save my life. I guess its pretty much useless now. I diagree with the RT being better though, this thing damn near made my 68 full auto back in the day. I know I out shot several RT's and some early electros.I can make any mag go full auto by putting a retro on-off in along with a pin that is too short. That doesn't make it better. The quality of the retro on-off is better because it is more consistent in its manufactured tolerances. Its hit or miss on the quality of the reactor on-off. Some have good ones. Others can't get them to work well at all. The operation is the same as the retro on-off once you have one that works.