PDA

View Full Version : t9 or upgrades

engr_fenk
05-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Hey everyone. I have owned a classic mag with an intelliframe and a drop forward for about 2 years. I have thought about upgrading it to an xvalve and buying a new HPA tank, but I have also become interested in the new tiberius T9 rifle. I have about $400 to spend and can't decide which to go for. some info on the T9- Can convert from rifle to pistol-can use a magazine with 12 grams or run a remote with a hopper- new versions have a soft touch bolt which I assume is their version of a level 10 bolt(can't find much on the ST bolt)
I mainly play woods and rec ball. I don't know anyone with either marker but I have heard great things about both. I am eager to buy a new marker but I have been planning to upgrade the mag for a while. What would you go for and why. I am looking for some other opinions besides my own. Thanks

Ninjeff
05-10-2008, 06:57 PM
AGD Tac one.

Way more reliable, and versatile.

engr_fenk
05-12-2008, 10:32 AM
The Tac 1 is a little out of my price range and I would still need to purchase an HPA tank. I only have Co2 right now. Also I am unaware of any reliability problems with the T9.

seekandestroy78
05-12-2008, 11:59 AM
pneu your mag. get a nice hpa tank. and get a halo.

total $250 ish

paintball72
05-12-2008, 04:50 PM
id go with the x valve route or pnue your mag, (great way to get all you can out of your classic valve) but id stick with what you know.

Spider-TW
05-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Hey everyone. I have owned a classic mag with an intelliframe and a drop forward for about 2 years. I have thought about upgrading it to an xvalve and buying a new HPA tank, but I have also become interested in the new tiberius T9 rifle. I have about $400 to spend and can't decide which to go for. some info on the T9- Can convert from rifle to pistol-can use a magazine with 12 grams or run a remote with a hopper- new versions have a soft touch bolt which I assume is their version of a level 10 bolt(can't find much on the ST bolt)
I mainly play woods and rec ball. I don't know anyone with either marker but I have heard great things about both. I am eager to buy a new marker but I have been planning to upgrade the mag for a while. What would you go for and why. I am looking for some other opinions besides my own. Thanks
Those are pretty different paths. While the markers are more fun to look at, you need to consider who you play with, where you play, and how you play.

If you want rate of fire, HPA is the path out. If that doesn't matter, you might have fun with the T9.

Of course, you could make a pump mag. :D

boroballer
05-13-2008, 12:54 AM
If you sell your classic and bundle that cash with the $400 you've already got, you could probaby swing a Tac 1 and cheap nitro tank

engr_fenk
05-13-2008, 11:30 AM
A pneu mag sounds cool but I don't feel comfortable doing the mods. I'm going to hold off on the T9 for now being that I just bought a used RT valve with lvl10. now i just need to find a decent HPA tank. Thanks for the suggestions.