PDA

View Full Version : Question About PMR v.s. DM3 sound signature..

Spencer
05-11-2008, 11:28 PM
I asked this on pbnation and got a warning... That place sucks..

I just want to know what a PMR sounds like compared to the DM3 which is known to be quiet...
But that was a v.s. thread...

So anyone shot both or just can tell me wether a PMR is quieter or louder than your average spoolvalve marker, comparable to ions shockers and dms..

sepplainer
05-12-2008, 02:06 AM
Fresh from playing today with my NXT Shocker and my PMR I can say.

Damn the PMR is clanky and lound as hell after playing all day with aq shocker I felt a huge drop in performance.
I had the Stock barrel on the PMR today and it was very loud compared to the Shocker. More then anything the action on the PMR felt horrible compared to the Shocker.

Ruler_Mark
05-12-2008, 02:11 AM
Fresh from playing today with my NXT Shocker and my PMR I can say.

Damn the PMR is clanky and lound as hell after playing all day with aq shocker I felt a huge drop in performance.
I had the Stock barrel on the PMR today and it was very loud compared to the Shocker. More then anything the action on the PMR felt horrible compared to the Shocker.

dont you really mean every shot you had on the shocker felt like it was tearing apart your soul? and the pmr just can satisfy your soul ripping like a shocker can? :mad:

sepplainer
05-12-2008, 02:30 AM
dont you really mean every shot you had on the shocker felt like it was tearing apart your soul? and the pmr just can't satisfy your soul ripping like a shocker can? :mad:

Pretty much sums it up. I am just warming up though later I will post a review of my LUXE :rolleyes:

Spencer
05-12-2008, 08:27 AM
sucks to hear that, can I get a few more oppinions?

I already own a 16" Deadlywind barrel, so I'm sure that will cut down on the noise.. But I just hate loud guns...