PDA

View Full Version : Need guidance for an Emag

Legendary Matos
05-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Hey, I wish to get an EMag however I don't have the funds to buy one at one time. So I am thinking of slowly buying all the parts necessary over time. I was wondering how much would each part cost approx. used like the lowers and charger and stuff and any tips that i should know about. I have been playing since last Winter but have learned a lot in that time. thanks for your help.

sffudapparel
05-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Just look through the bst section. Since this an automag forum most items are priced near where they should. Most expensive part will be your lowers, which will run 350-and up depending on condition, programming, etc etc.

Good luck.

Ty

mostpeople
05-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Just cuz I have time and feel generous - heres the infoz you need:

parts to an E-mag:

Mainbody: ULE, Tac-one, Karta etc.. $120, $200, $450+ in that order
Valve: X-valve with RT on off (will have to shave pin).. 200 used
Rail: Any RT length (E-mag length ~ same thing) will do. There are MANY options

Lowers (the important part): To me, a good set of lowers would look something like this:

ULE milled with X-mod 1.8 no missing parts few scratches comes with charger + cord battery in good condition noid in good condition. I would say this would run in the range of 350-400 dollars. Again all those options are variables and you will have to judge what you want accordingly. There are also different mill styles, some have straight 45 grip, others have 45 grip with a hump (which I dont like at all) - which comes down to personal taste.

Totalling it out for an E-tac:

200 - body
400 - lowers w/rail
200 - Valve

thats used, or you could buy one BRAND NEW for 850 apparantly (the thread is on the 1st page in this forum). Tuna might also be able to make you one brand new for 1k.

Do you have any parts listed?

Any further questions on details feel free to PM me

Legendary Matos
05-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Thanks a lot for the info guys and I'll keep my eyes open for lower end e-mags now or parts.