PDA

View Full Version : Attention Socal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudz
05-13-2008, 07:13 PM
i just recieved a call from d4m4don3 and unfortunately his home was buglarized, he is missing a slew of paintball equiptment, computers, and elctronics, i will try and get as complete a list of the gear as i can, i will list what i know for now

06 cyborg- dust black, 32 degrees reg, pbk snakeskin bolt, missing pull pin jewel, some scratches, but over exellent shape, alot of the socal guys know this gun first hand

vs2 spyder, silver with a cp mini reg and reg adapter

dust black sanchez barrel kit

gloss black mini, i will post the serial number later

brand new planet eclipse bag

they alo took all his tanks, and left a single halo loader, no mags were taken, as they were all in the garage, but chris is very devesated right now , i hope everyone can keep a look out for us, thanks guys :(

Smoothice
05-13-2008, 07:15 PM
:cry: :confused: :eek: :mad:

to the bat phone!

sandfreestyle
05-13-2008, 07:16 PM
i hate it when things like this happen.

A-Tach-One
05-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Wow, this makes me sick and pissed at the same time. :mad:

Whee McGee
05-13-2008, 07:24 PM
Damn, I know how excited he was to get the Borg the way he wanted it too... :(
That really sucks. Of course, I will be on the lookout for anything when I wander around.
Seriously sucks, though. I wonder if Shrub and Alan know yet...

Rudz
05-13-2008, 07:26 PM
i know he was going to call the local shops, in case the pricks try to sell any of it

lasrsktr
05-13-2008, 07:27 PM
:mad: :mad:

looks at my tank collection.... packs one up.... sorry its a crossfire heavy reg.

Going to miss that cover fire from the mini and borg...

Smoothice
05-13-2008, 07:28 PM
when did it happen?

I'm waiting for him to call me back.

I'll be on the look out on craigslist.

sandfreestyle
05-13-2008, 07:28 PM
i know he was going to call the local shops, in case the pricks try to sell any of it
Don't forget to keep an eye open in the recycler.

Smoothice
05-13-2008, 07:29 PM
I just want to know if they got his ss-25? If they did then someone needs to be with chris during his time of mourning. :cuss:

Rudz
05-13-2008, 07:31 PM
it happened sometime today, his mom was afraid to call him, and his dads had to go to the hospital because his blood pressure was too high :( apparently they broke the glass next to the door and got in when no one was home

Smoothice
05-13-2008, 07:32 PM
it happened sometime today, his mom was afraid to call him, and his dads had to go to the hospital because his blood pressure was too high :( apparently they broke the glass next to the door and got in when no one was home

Did they call the cops? This had to have been done by someone that knows him. :cuss:

Rudz
05-13-2008, 07:33 PM
I just want to know if they got his ss-25? If they did then someone needs to be with chris during his time of mourning. :cuss:

he had some guns in the garage where the thieves didnt go, i dont know if they got the ss25 too, chris was kinda distraught when he called and wasnt sure what was gone and what he still had :cry:

Rudz
05-13-2008, 07:34 PM
i actually believe it was some of the punks from his nieghborhhod, he already asked if the nieghbors seen anything, of of course no one saw anything :mad:

lasrsktr
05-13-2008, 07:40 PM
i actually believe it was some of the punks from his nieghborhhod, he already asked if the nieghbors seen anything, of of course no one saw anything :mad:

nobody ever sees anything with shady people

Rudz
05-13-2008, 07:42 PM
just called him and his parents lcd tv, all the satalite recievers, laptop, desktop, and they went through alot of his files, so now he has to change his ss# and call his credit card companies... :mad: the police were called and they have been to the house, he couldnt talk much because he was busy, but hes going to try and get a full inventory this evening, and no they didnt get the ss25

sandfreestyle
05-13-2008, 07:43 PM
it's almost always a person who knows the victim.

Smoothice
05-13-2008, 07:50 PM
i'm seriously depressed :mad:

I hope they had home owners insurance or renters insurance or whatever would cover this.

parents lcd tv, all the satalite recievers, laptop, desktop

How could nobody see this!!! Its not like one trip into the house. Thats a whole lotta stuff.

lasrsktr
05-13-2008, 07:51 PM
THE SS-25 Lives.... That is his heart and Soul!

Sucks... I know its hard when you get stuff stolen.

Rudz
05-13-2008, 08:01 PM
stuff like this always makes me think, id flip if anyone ever stole all my guns...i hope the thieves get thrown in jail and have forced buttsex with bubba

Rudz
05-13-2008, 08:02 PM
i'm seriously depressed :mad:

I hope they had home owners insurance or renters insurance or whatever would cover this.

How could nobody see this!!! Its not like one trip into the house. Thats a whole lotta stuff.

for all we know it could have been the nieghbors

Old School 626
05-13-2008, 10:16 PM
My money is on the neighborhood twerps.

Can we say a "counseling" session is in order?

warbeak2099
05-13-2008, 11:29 PM
I'll be checking Pbn. This is bullcrap. I feel like kicking the crap out of someone right now. :shooting:

PumpMag
05-14-2008, 12:26 AM
THIS SUCKS!

If any trusted next door neighbors spotted any suspicious vans or trucks or suspicious people pacing around the neighborhood in the past few days? Or any other neighbors been hit recently?

I hope the cops get these punks! :mad:

punkncat
05-14-2008, 05:43 AM
It is always AFTER an event like this that people consider some form of security. I mean even if it means changing some door locks to double locks so that a knob can't simply be turned on the inside. Even better would be an actual alarm system and possibly even supplemental cameras. The thing is that many crooks will wait a month or two till after the insurance pays and then come back and do it again.

This happened to me, and it was actually a couple of guys I thought of as pretty good friends. We had no clue who had done it the first time. After the robbery we got better doors and locks and for the windows as well. One of the guys tried to do a flying kick to break in the back door and I recognized his shoe print.

xxkylexx
05-14-2008, 08:11 AM
Damn... you guys ever watch that show "It Takes a Thief" on Discovery? Some good Security tips from an ex-burglar's perspective.

Slinky
05-14-2008, 11:15 AM
i feel bad for him its gota suck having someone break in to your house

thats why i have a dog :cuss:

Rudz
05-14-2008, 12:37 PM
well me and shrub dragged him to the bar last night and he felt alot better by the end of the night...

SummaryJudgement
05-14-2008, 05:26 PM
They MUST suffer!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

d4m4don3
05-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Thanks guys,

Well as all of you know I was burglarized.
Over 4000 dollars worth of paintball gear stolen from me, and over 5000 dollars of electronics and jewelry from the whole house, along with a good deal of our identity information such as passports, credit card info, social security cards.
The only good thing was they did not do a torough search of all of my gear and did not locate where I had my mech collection and a good part of my barrel kit collection and some paintball accessories. They essentially got away with my complete electronic marker collection, my reloader b, my 45/45, 92/45 some masks and about half of my barrel collection. As such, I lost my palmers barrel, a good lot of my single piece barrels that are so numerous I couldn't name them all and my sanchez machine barrel kit most of my safety gear save for a few masks but not my paintball vest, nxe packs. I can't seem to find my team jersey although i suspect that would be stupid of them to wear since Omega Sector is well known around these parts. We do have homeowners insurance were still in correspondence with the police and insurance adjusters but I hope to recover enough to get some of my gear back and get the basic electronics that everyone uses. As of now I piece mealed an old celeron system together out of spare junk parts from the garage to get a basic pc so I could stop jonesing for net access. It's slow and old, but it allows me to say thanks for the support AO :) I think I'm still in shock I've pretty much contacted all my credit card companies, and financial institutions that I deal with :confused:

Whee McGee
05-14-2008, 09:40 PM
Best of luck to you man, this must be rough. I can only hope they'd wear your team jersey. That much easier for them to get caught :mad:

nevtangle
05-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Damn, that really sucks! Hopefully these bastards get what's coming to them. :mad:

Carbon Blue
05-17-2008, 01:43 PM
those rat bastards, Im so sorry to hear man. Hopefully everything works out for the better. Just keep your head up, theyll get theirs in the long run.

numba1fan
06-04-2008, 08:17 PM
ummmmmmmmm wow that sucks

i recently had my house buglarized also
i had my prize possesion stolen
my x-mag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i still have not been able to find out who stole it but it has been seen playing at triggertyme paintball in columbia, south carolina