PDA

View Full Version : AGD When are we going to see Extreme bodies for other mags????

Cypres0099
01-20-2002, 05:45 PM
I'm sure that I'm not the only one that would love to see extreme bodies made for all the other mags.

So tell me when's it going to happen? Is it going to happen?

I've got the wrong body for my warpfeed but I'm hangin on to it until an extreme body comes out for normal mags.

Xzion
01-20-2002, 06:37 PM
Extreme Emag bodies will be able to be retrofitted to regular 'mags as they are, so why wait for them to make 'special' 'mag bodies? though I do believe they plan on making some 'normal' looking aluminum 'mag mainbodies in the future.

InfinatyBPS
01-20-2002, 06:44 PM
I asked about this quite a while ago when I was thinking of building a custom Mag, I think it would be realy cool to have a regular or RT pro extreme. If someone give instructions on how I could make an Retro extreme mag, I would want to make a custom built mag again. That is if the body isnt like $300 or somthing:rolleyes:

Cypres0099
01-20-2002, 06:46 PM
How can they be retro fitted?

And are they available to buy yet? I haven't seen them in the store.

headcase
01-20-2002, 09:06 PM
The bodies aren't available yet, and won't be for a while. The last thing I heard was that the extreme is supposed to be released in late Feb, early March or something. The at least the first run will be going straight into complete markers, and I'm sure some more will go to Shocktech to be milled to SFL's.

I'm just guessing that the earliest the bodies would be available is early summer.

AGD
01-21-2002, 12:01 AM
You will be able to do things like combine an Intelliframe with an Xtreme body. We are also woring on an aluminum body for the standard mag.

AGD

DjGruv
01-21-2002, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by AGD
You will be able to do things like combine an Intelliframe with an Xtreme body. We are also woring on an aluminum body for the standard mag.

AGD

Would that be the same body that was at the tour? Hows that aluminum valve coming? The two were VERY lite together!:D

Cypres0099
01-21-2002, 03:59 PM
So since I have an Intelliframe on my normal mag I would be able to put an extreme body on it?

BlackVCG
01-22-2002, 12:42 AM
Yep. You just don't use your stock rail. You will have to get an RT sear assembly, though.

Cypres0099
01-22-2002, 06:55 AM
So if I had a retro valve I could discard my body rail, and put the intelliframe directly on to the extreme body?