PDA

View Full Version : Reg. question

oohvwbus
05-16-2008, 02:05 PM
I haven't found anything yet, but is it possible to rebuild a regulator? Mine is leaking air, slowly, but obviously has an issue. Or would it be easier to just have it done at the shop? It's not exactly the most expensive reg. but it works. I usually just keep it on the gun when I'm playing, but just got some new stuff for my mag and had no air to play :( .. I'd be interested in a new one but not sure what to look for.

phatty123
05-16-2008, 03:57 PM
Well all mags have built in regulators and do not require an inline regulator. If thats what your talking about. Actually an inline regulator might even starv your mag. If you have a mag just get a foregrip and ditch the reg.

Wether its rebuildalbe or not well we would need to know what type. Most inline regulators are rebuildable. Usually its pretty easy to do.

If your talking about a tank reg some are easy to rebuild and some I would advise sending to the manufacturer. My old Air America Apocalyps is super easy to rebuild. My preset Pure Energy was red loctited together and I basically ruined it trying to rebuild it.

Bascially let us know what you set up is.

-barry

ThePixelGuru
05-16-2008, 10:39 PM
Probably. We could be more helpful if you could tell us what kind of regulator it was.

oohvwbus
05-19-2008, 08:50 AM
Thanks. I got it figured out. I'll just replace the valve spring. Looks pretty simple, my tank needed hydro anyway