PDA

View Full Version : Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Rivers

Warwitch
05-18-2008, 09:21 AM
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/2372/thefamrj2.jpg

Well after much ado, its all over. The event went of without any major disasters and was definitely the best day of my life. We were limited on space so unfortunately only our closest friends and family were able to attend our sunset beach ceremony. But what an experience!

Things were unbelievably hectic leading up to the wedding. So to get my head straight on the event day my best man and I went to the local field to get in a couple quick games of one-on-one in. I was still in tourney pants two hours before the wedding. :p A quick shower and a short ride later I was standing on the beach awaiting my lovely bride.

Even though I see her every day I was stunned when she walked out on the balcony. Today the most beautiful woman in the world was becoming my wife! I was all grins to say the least. The ceremony was short, sweet and to the point (with both of us flawlessly reciting our lines).

The next several hours were spent mingling with our guests and things couldn’t have gone better. You would have thought everyone was already family. And though we were glad to have everyone together, we were also glad to see everyone leave. :D

At which point the honeymoon began. Best time Ive ever had, no contest. Sorry, no details, use your imagination. ;)

More/better pics as they come in. Man, most people just cant take a pic to save their life.

gimp
05-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Congrats :cheers:

Where did you guys go for your honeymoon?

Warwitch
05-18-2008, 04:39 PM
Congrats :cheers:

Where did you guys go for your honeymoon?

Ft. Myers Beach. About 20 mins from our house. :tard: We did everything on location. Ceremony, reception and honeymoon. Rented a house right on the beach, very pimp.

Hilltop Customs
05-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Ft. Myers Beach. About 20 mins from our house. :tard: We did everything on location. Ceremony, reception and honeymoon. Rented a house right on the beach, very pimp.

lol i cant believe you just called part of your honeymoon pimp.....thats just too funny

congrats on the wedding! :cheers:

when/if me and the woman get married, I'm hoping to keep it simple like you described. The paintball to relax you be4 hand is a great idea as well. :headbang:

Ruler_Mark
05-18-2008, 05:30 PM
is Mrs. Rivers going to aka fl in july? :shooting:

Warwitch
05-18-2008, 07:55 PM
is Mrs. Rivers going to aka fl in july? :shooting:

Of course. :)

NU_METAL
05-18-2008, 10:21 PM
DANG
its amazing what a little soap & water will do :p
you two look good all decked out together
im glad everything went well ! looks like ya'll had a memorable day
good luck to you both & maybe ill see you on the field again soon :ninja:

kruger
05-18-2008, 10:23 PM
congratulations. I hope that you have a long and happy marriage.

Sent you a PM

Ruler_Mark
05-18-2008, 10:33 PM
Of course. :)

mm, Hope you dont get all pissed when people rail her on the field. Happened to me before the guy felt it was nessescary to hit me several times from under 5 ft when I only bunker tagged(no shots) his wife.

Enjoy! :cheers:

RA1N1ER
05-19-2008, 03:25 AM
Congrats Bruddha !!! :cheers:

Best Wishes to your New Endeavor....

Dang, that only means one thing......my days are counted... :cool:

Warwitch
05-19-2008, 06:20 AM
mm, Hope you dont get all pissed when people rail her on the field. Happened to me before the guy felt it was nessescary to hit me several times from under 5 ft when I only bunker tagged(no shots) his wife.

Enjoy! :cheers:

I pity the fool.

http://accusor.net/images/mr-t.jpg