PDA

View Full Version : The new wave of the future

lala
01-20-2002, 09:04 PM
Ok boys and girls heres the deal. I got to shoot Kila's mag to day....Tom you and your peps are gods and keep up with all this good work you guys have been doing. And this is all I have to say.

P.S. I'm not going to post any more on this subject because I can not even come close to answer all the cool stuff going on with his gun and the lion gods may want me not to try. We'll all just have to wait and see, sorry.:D :D

liigod
01-20-2002, 09:43 PM
::kisses *edit* of agd:: oh tom i love you :::kisses *edit* again:: yer emags are so sexy, and rts oooh they turn m eon ::kisses *edit* of agd:: sorry if im making fun of you but these *edit* kissing posts get on my nerves.

Violating the no cuss rule gets on my nerves...Army

FooTemps
01-20-2002, 09:48 PM
I agree with liigod for once... I'm gettin bored of these pat on the back posts... AGD already knows we all love and appreciate them right? maybe we should jsut have ONE OFFICIAL pat on the back thread...

kilaueakid
01-20-2002, 11:10 PM
Lets cut the flaming guys. Lala is a well known, respected, high caliber NPPL tournament player on a successful 10 man team based out of Minnesota. Keep you eyes and ears tuned to the near future and you will understand.

kila

Vegeta
01-21-2002, 10:26 AM
HAA!- An Official GOOD JOB AGD thread.. classic....

"Violating the no cuss rule gets on my nerves...Army"
I almost like hte starred out words....

It's like Fourth of July!