PDA

View Full Version : I want to build a RT Pro Mag, please help a new guy out

oozeeh
05-19-2008, 01:24 AM
i'm new with mags but been reading alot from different sources, mostly here on AO. i love how the mag shoots heads off for you. this is what i ended up with after buying stuff from the AO bst threads and local fields.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/hideaki_aono/paintball/IMG_0100.jpg
i havent had time to clean it yet. she took some heads off sunday afternoon.

but i think it's time to pass my classic mag on to someone else and project a new one.

i want to build an RT Pro Mag
here are the parts i have or will soon have.
polished stainless steel CF body for emag/rt pro (from agd store)
logic v2 vert frame
max-flo first gen adj reg with 92/4500
smart parts freak, CF twistlock

what else do i need?
i wanna know from what valves, rails, on/off's, pin sizes, etc. and where to get them.
the more simple for me to understand, the better. (pictures are good for me)

dave

Madmarx
05-19-2008, 02:31 PM
Why go with the SS vert body? Why not a ule?
I have a few parts you might be interested in.
-RT Pro X valve w/ level 10 and ULT
-Blue ULE body
-AGD Intelli Frame (instead of that one you have now that looks like it might be a dye)
-RT style front grip mount bracket

Maybe a few other parts...

JRingold
05-19-2008, 03:12 PM
i'm new with mags but been reading alot from different sources, mostly here on AO. i love how the mag shoots heads off for you. this is what i ended up with after buying stuff from the AO bst threads and local fields.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/hideaki_aono/paintball/IMG_0100.jpg
i havent had time to clean it yet. she took some heads off sunday afternoon.

but i think it's time to pass my classic mag on to someone else and project a new one.

i want to build an RT Pro Mag
here are the parts i have or will soon have.
polished stainless steel CF body for emag/rt pro (from agd store)
logic v2 vert frame
max-flo first gen adj reg with 92/4500
smart parts freak, CF twistlock

what else do i need?
i wanna know from what valves, rails, on/off's, pin sizes, etc. and where to get them.
the more simple for me to understand, the better. (pictures are good for me)

dave

Based on what I see in this picture, all you really need to do is trade up the valve for an X-Valve. You could trade out the Stainless body for a ULE (Aluminimum) body and maybe get an aluminum rail, but the rest of it can pretty much stay. You could then put in a ULE Trigger pull kit, or even a pneumag kit to lighten up the trigger pull.

I don't understand why would would buy a new stainless body, unless you don't like using cocker threaded barrels and want to keep the twist lock.

oozeeh
05-19-2008, 03:49 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/hideaki_aono/paintball/IMG_0101.jpg

yup, i wanted to keep the classic feel of the twistlocks. if ULE were made with twistlocks, i would have got me one.

mad, i wanted to buy your valve, i left you a message on beo. but nada, so i went and got other stuffs instead. i will still need a valve on the next paycheck. so yup, i'll try to pm you again.