PDA

View Full Version : best tank/regulator to use with an RT

criscoffey
05-19-2008, 01:35 PM
I have an automag RT and have been using automags since 1992 but I have a question. Recently I had a problem with an air tank right before a big game and had to buy the first tank I could find to use. It has a Pure Energy valve and ever since buying this tank, my RT has had problems with shootdown in rapid fire scenarios. Another automag guy mentioned it could be the tank valve not recharging the gun fast enough. Is that possible? If so, which type of tank would you guys recommend?

CrossFire?
Guerilla Air?
DSX?

Or a completely different one?

Thanks for the help,

questionful
05-19-2008, 06:27 PM
centerflag Dynaflow or 201

http://www.zakvetter.com/paintball_videos/viking_dynaflow_demo.mov

pk5
05-21-2008, 12:19 AM
That pure energy tank maybe fixable, just check your output - it should give you an output, so if the output is too low, you will need the high pressure spring that can output 900+ psi

I think by default the pure energy tank only output somewhere 650 to 700 instead of the higher pressure that you need.

criscoffey
10-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Is Centerflag out of business? Most of the links on their website dont work and I emailed them and their hosting company and got no response. I cannot find a phone number on their site either. I am trying to get a new tank for my original Automag RT and this Centerflag Dynaflow was recommended here before. Any other recommendations for tank/valve combos from companies still around? Thanks,

Ruler_Mark
10-27-2008, 11:14 AM
cf is out of buisness. However thier regs are top notch to get that rt effect.