PDA

View Full Version : School me on Milling eyes

Redbeard the Pirate
05-21-2008, 11:06 AM
So I've decided that eye's on my emag would be super and I've got a couple questions before I get my hopes up.

First off, Can eyes be added to a warp left body? Anyone have pics of a finished project?

How do you cover the wires from the eyes to the board?

Thanks!

secretweaponevan
05-21-2008, 06:41 PM
So I've decided that eye's on my emag would be super and I've got a couple questions before I get my hopes up.

First off, Can eyes be added to a warp left body? Anyone have pics of a finished project?

How do you cover the wires from the eyes to the board?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure you would need bounce beam eyes since break beam eyes won't line up without a lot of trouble.

You would have to make eye covers.

Or, you could of course just spend ~$60 on a LVL 10 bolt kit and never get a chop again, and not need batteries.

Redbeard the Pirate
05-22-2008, 01:31 PM
I'm pretty sure you would need bounce beam eyes since break beam eyes won't line up without a lot of trouble.

You would have to make eye covers.

Or, you could of course just spend ~$60 on a LVL 10 bolt kit and never get a chop again, and not need batteries.

I have level 10 and I still chop 1 or 2 a case, just looking for an extra level of protection.

secretweaponevan
05-22-2008, 05:23 PM
I have level 10 and I still chop 1 or 2 a case, just looking for an extra level of protection.

Fine-tune your spring.