PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United wins the UEFA final!

Eatem Alive
05-21-2008, 04:22 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/index?cc=5901

I hate to see any sport decided by a shootout but this was an outstanding match. Cristiano Ronaldo, of all people, missed his shootout try but Chelsea missed two. Man U completes the double. :cheers: :clap:

skife
05-21-2008, 06:03 PM

I hate to see any sport decided by a shootout but this was an outstanding match. Cristiano Ronaldo, of all people, missed his shootout try but Chelsea missed two. Man U completes the double. :cheers: :clap:

wat?

Bolter
05-22-2008, 05:42 PM

Was an excellent football match. Very high quality, and Utd the deserved winners!

(p.s its called a penalty btw ;) )

Eatem Alive
05-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Was an excellent football match. Very high quality, and Utd the deserved winners!

(p.s its called a penalty btw ;) )

Yeah, I know, but I tried to put it in a way that my fellow yanks would understand. :)

kosmo
05-23-2008, 06:10 AM
Last time I checked, we kicked your butts in the revolutionary war and then saved you twice. Its a shootout. And its soccer.

Bolter
05-23-2008, 08:53 AM
Last time I checked, we kicked your butts in the revolutionary war and then saved you twice. Its a shootout. And its soccer.

??What has war got to do with football??

You saved me? Where from? Your computer chair? Your brave soldiers, the men of your country have helped Europe many many times. You, have not.

You sir are a butt-muncher.

kosmo
05-23-2008, 10:51 AM
Its pretty simple really, Europe was given the choice between speaking German or calling it soccer. They chose the latter. Then Europe was given the choice of speaking Russian or calling it soccer, again the latter was chosen. Currently, theres a global war over whether you want to be Islamic or call it soccer, which would you rather it be? Either way, its not football, we claimed that name already.

Bolter
05-23-2008, 11:00 AM
You claimed what first? Theres a gravestone in my village thats as old as the USA, I doubt you claimed anything first.

This thread is about Manchester Utd winning the Champions League. We call it football, I apologise for my entire upbringing. In fact, your esteemed leader said that either I am with America, or Im a terrorist, and seeing as Im not going to be calling it "soccer" anytime soon, either back off, or I'll jihad your butt.

kosmo
05-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Alright lets set some facts straight:
1. Chelsea should have won the soccer game during the shootout. The communist grass stole the game from them.
2. I have no esteemed leader.
3. I already covered the whole "if you dont call it soccer youre a jihadist" angle. The exception to this rule is non English speaking countries. It is perfectly legitimate for a German to say Futball, as soccer is only the English name of the sport.

Rudz
05-23-2008, 09:17 PM
kill hadji.... :shooting: