PDA

View Full Version : Does AGD still have everything in stock?

paintballbudd
05-24-2008, 02:38 PM
Their webstore allows you to buy basically everything they've ever made, individule and part kits for everything imaginable. Very impressive selection, but is any/all of it still actually available? What would happen if I placed an order, and my cc got charged? If they don't still offer their full line of stuff, then they should update that on their website at least.

-baller

questionful
05-24-2008, 02:46 PM
I'm pretty sure if they let you add it to your cart, they have it in stock. You could always call or email them.

SkinnyHare
05-24-2008, 02:50 PM
i've never had any problems, if something is out of stock they usually say so right on the web site. i placed a $45 order just last week for misc. upkeep parts and everything showed up on my doorstep three days later.

ThePixelGuru
05-24-2008, 02:53 PM
^ What they said. There are some things out of stock (pro classics, I believe), but everything that the store says is in stock should be. Regardless, if it turns out to be out of stock I'm sure they won't run off with your money.

DanMan
05-24-2008, 03:11 PM
I ordered a ule and x-valve from them within the past couple months with no problems

paintballbudd
05-24-2008, 03:19 PM
excellent news guys! thanks!

Long Live AGD! :cheers: