PDA

View Full Version : MiniMag #13954

punkncat
05-27-2008, 05:25 PM
Just picked it up today from the local paintball shop. I had to repair it a while back as someone had dropped the sear pin inside the powertube on the valve and wondered why it wouldn't work. :tard:
I took about 10 seconds, fixed it and the owner never came to get it back. The store has a 30 or maybe 60 day abandonment clause in that if you leave it up there unpaid and without inquiring about it, it becomes store property. Well posted as well as discussed with each customer as they drop something off.
So I have been bugging the owner for the past month or so to get it off his hands. I finally talked him into it at the low low price of $90. Not a great deal, but certainly not bad either.
I have already swapped out to my eclipse splash kit, and have it working like a charm. I think it will more likely be a wall hanger, but that is ok. Its a great example to hold on to for the collection.
:clap:

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/822557/MiniMag(Medium).jpg

I will have to get a better pic later.

The really nice part is that I took the rail and goodies that came off the minimag, put them together with an Xvalve, Intelli, and ULE body I had and made another Mag on the side.... :argh:

Justice_Guy
05-27-2008, 05:35 PM
Very Nice I Just Got My Mini Mag C/F I Love How Well It Shoots

Enemy
05-27-2008, 06:08 PM
i really need to get a hold of all my classic parts a pice together a single trig classic!! yeah this is me jealous nice one punkncat. :clap:

punkncat
05-27-2008, 06:13 PM
i really need to get a hold of all my classic parts a pice together a single trig classic!! yeah this is me jealous nice one punkncat. :clap:

Thx. :cheers:

I actually own a marker that I "could" use co2 on again with this one.

I am sitting here giving thought to finding one of those 10 round loaders, or a warp feed...hmm decisions, decisions. lol

Enemy
05-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Thx. :cheers:

I actually own a marker that I "could" use co2 on again with this one.

I am sitting here giving thought to finding one of those 10 round loaders, or a warp feed...hmm decisions, decisions. lol

yeah been playing with my brothers friends (who are very knew) and it makes me want to go pump or back to a classic.. although i do love the viking for outlaw its so efficient!

warbeak2099
05-28-2008, 10:18 PM
Gee I think $90 was a great deal lol. You really screwed the poor guy lol. Nice buy though, have fun with it and keep it as a single trigger!!!

mag79
05-28-2008, 10:23 PM
Gee I think $90 was a great deal lol. You really screwed the poor guy lol. Nice buy though, have fun with it and keep it as a single trigger!!!

$90 was a great deal, but dont be sorry for the seller...they're good friend. If it was up to me he would have paid $120 :D

BigTrucker
05-28-2008, 10:31 PM
How do you drop a sear pin in the power tube????? :confused: :rofl:

Rudz
05-28-2008, 10:51 PM
^^^^ by trying to fix it, duhhh :rofl:

snoopay700
05-28-2008, 11:15 PM
^^^^ by trying to fix it, duhhh :rofl:
Don't forget that you also have to fail horribly and leave everyone in awe from the utter failness.

punkncat
05-28-2008, 11:58 PM
$90 was a great deal, but dont be sorry for the seller...they're good friend. If it was up to me he would have paid $120 :D

Yeah....I am glad he decided to go lower than that. I think all it all it worked out pretty nicely.

I slapped LX in it today, put in a ball detent, and am going to throw some new orings in the valve just because. Should be a nice trouble free shooter. Now just to convince buddy to sell me his matching ASA......off to hound in the B/S/T threads.... ;)