PDA

View Full Version : Fireblade

Rudz
05-28-2008, 01:33 PM
anyone here know jay hunter, aka rrfireblade personally? because i cant get ahold of him on his cell or by email, he has my marker and i need to talk to him, thanks guys

Rudz
05-28-2008, 08:24 PM
so your all tellin me hes vanished off the face of the earth?

trevorjk
05-29-2008, 12:33 AM
maybe try getting in contact with MRS fireblade?

Beemer
05-29-2008, 12:38 AM
so your all tellin me hes vanished off the face of the earth?

Yup he is gone to another dimension............... :spit_take

Just chill outtttt and go sloooooow.

Rudz
05-29-2008, 01:15 AM
I pmed, emailed, and called him, left messages, made threads, pmed mrs fireblade tonight, and beemer I'm playing nice, everyone knows what happens when I take the gloves off......I'm trying to be as civil as possible but he almost seems to purposely be avoiding me

Beemer
05-29-2008, 01:40 AM
Well just apply this.

hes been busy, he rarely answers his phone lately im told

From here. http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=230634

You can take the gloves off. Just no hitting below the belt. He will be back, he always is.

Now take a deep breath. :argh:

Edit......Better yet dont take them off cause you know what will happen. :cheers:

Empyreal Rogue
05-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Same thing happened to me earlier this year, luckily for me we were just in the planning stages on some custom milling. Since DC is backed up I guess I'll have to go without it, oh well. :(

Good luck Rudz, I hope everything works out.

Rudz
05-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Well just apply this.

From here. http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=230634

You can take the gloves off. Just no hitting below the belt. He will be back, he always is.

Now take a deep breath. :argh:

Edit......Better yet dont take them off cause you know what will happen. :cheers:

so with that theory my gun should show up at my door any day now..

Chronobreak
05-29-2008, 01:14 PM
took a while for me to get ahold of him and get my stuff as well, so youl get your stuff but it may take a bit.

i know how frustrating it is, really i do.

Rudz
05-29-2008, 01:18 PM
hell by having his phone number i thoyght i was safe..apparently not.. :confused:

Elemental
05-29-2008, 06:13 PM
You are safe. Jay is a great, stand up guy and not the kind of person who would run away with your money. He will be back.

Beemer
05-30-2008, 12:41 AM
so with that theory my gun should show up at my door any day now..

Ya I just talked to Jay he said he sent it yesterday. :ninja: :argh: Doh just kidding. :cheers:

Go back and read your post in the link I posted. Just keep the same perspective with Fire as you do with others. This aint no NEW member you made a thread about. I hope he posts here and remembers he has family here. I dont see a tag logo here, know what I mean?

Take a breath, count to ten, Start over. ;)

Rudz
05-30-2008, 01:46 PM
I never stepped out of line, and actually he texted me saying he was supposed to call me today, so being patient and civil paid off, thanks, I hope everything works out

MrsFireblade
05-31-2008, 07:45 PM
Hi,

I thinks he's just sent you and email or text. He just got back in town late last night and there a ton of messages piled up pretty much everywhere. As is often the case with his work , he get's called out of town usually with very short notice. I don't even know exactly when he's scheduled back all the time. This last run was around 6 weeks. It sucks for all of us believe me , but until he get's his parents (both disabled) back on thier feet , keeps both of our homes in the clear , his younger brothers college tuitions up to date and so on and so on , he's jumping on every bit of paying work he can get. It's not easy supporting 2+ families on florida income. I can understand that doesn't change anything for you but that's what I have to deal with myself as well. :(

He's supposed to be here for the next week at least so I'm sure he will get with you asap.

Thanks,

Michelle.

Dewok82
05-31-2008, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the update Mrs. Fireblade.

FYI - I received an email from Jay this evening informing me that my X-Valve breach was done and was shipping out.

Rudz
05-31-2008, 10:09 PM
i understand people lives, and i know jay didnt have an easy one, i was just worried when i lost contact, i talked to jay and im glad we got everything squared away, yeah i feel like a rookie :( crying , i shoulda known better, but i still got nervous, i mean who woulda thought jay had a real job? :rofl: :cheers:

Beemer
06-01-2008, 01:15 AM
Ya ya Bla Bla. I know, you know, I know you know. :wow: Hence my posts to keep you in check. We all know you here and that is a good thing. :cheers: Just cut down on the coffee will ya? Rookie aint the word, more like noobie. :argh:

Rudz
06-01-2008, 08:31 AM
yeah i guess i was a bit anxious.or i need to stop drinking the 32 oz monster energy drinks... :headbang: