PDA

View Full Version : ok, which one of you did this?

Rudz
05-28-2008, 09:41 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/VERY-UNIQUE-SP-AA-12-Angel-Thread-Barrel_W0QQitemZ260245161771QQihZ016QQcategoryZ160 46QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :headbang:

All right. I have to make this auction short; because I’m pretty sure Billy and/or Adam are going to sue me for even listing this without giving them some sort of monetary tribute. So hopefully I can get this done before they know what I’ve done.

I’m selling a Smart Parts All American 12” Barrel. (For both my safety and yours, I shall now refer to the company as “SP”, so as to maybe hold off their lawyers from finding this page at least for a little while), 12" with Angel threads. The barrel is brand new; I still have the original SP bag it came in. As you can see on the picture, I’ve pointed out a few things that make this the greatest barrel you could EVER posses.

1). OK… that little bit of white powder that looks like donut powdered sugar is actually some new piece of technology that the Gardener Bros. invented, copyrighted, and are about to be coming to the market with soon. You could be the FIRST person to have this technology!! Think how impressed everyone will be?!? As far as what it actually does, it’s top secret. And unfortunately, the Gardener Bros. just patented the definition of “secret”, so if I explain, I’ll get sued again. I will tell you that it will make your gun shoot farther, straighter, faster; heck, just the other day I shot a paintball through it, trying to hit my backyard fence. But my aim sucks, so it went over the fence. About 10 minutes later, some dude in New Zealand called and asked me what the hell I was doing, shooting at him? Can your barrel do that? So if you have any problems with your gun: air leaks, shootdown, solenoid fried, this barrel will fix them all, the very same way their black boxes did. With MAGIC!!

2). This is where the SP jewel is. But since the Gardener Bros. have a patent on it, I can’t show it to you. Technically, I shouldn’t be showing you the barrel at all, because they also filed a patent preventing people from making direct eye contact at anything that SP has invented. This basically contains anything ever made in paintball, ever. In fact, the Gardener Bros. should be hearing back very soon whether they have been awarded the patent on Bob Gurnsey, as well as the words Hopper, Bunker, Game, and Femme Fatale Blow Up Doll. Not too sure about that last one, but I guess they’re trying to be thorough? And in a brilliant business move, they’re trying to attempt to patent the use of breathing while playing paintball. Sheer genius. I sit in awe.

3). I’ve circled this spot because this is EXACTLY where Adam Gardner touched this barrel with his BARE HANDS. I know, right? Like not even wearing a GLOVE. I have GARDNER DNA on my barrel!! But if you want to buy this barrel, you’re going to have to move really fast, because the Gardener Bros. just filed a patent for using DNA in paintball markers.

4). These are the threads. They are designed to be used in an Angel paintball gun, but if anyone asks, tell them it’s for a SP gun, like a Shocker, or else you might get sued because SP is still demanding back payments from some licensing agreement or something and have figured the easiest way to get their money is to just sue the player and get their money straight from the source. You’ll never have to worry about these threads stripping. Because…. You guessed it. SP made them and owns the patent to using threads to attach a barrel to a paintball gun.

Geez. I just had a horrible thought. Can you imagine what paintball would be like if the Gardener Bros. had never been involved? Just think of all the FUN we would have had.

The barrel length is 12”. I think because that was the easiest number to patent.

Awwwww…. Why keep being all secretive and just get on with it. The reason you should buy this barrel is because of the original bag it came in. It says on it “Smart Parts” and then under it “Paintball”. This will become a collector’s item really soon, just as soon as the Gardener Bros. finish patenting the word paintball, then charging every paintball player to pay $0.25 in royalty’s for using the word “paintball” and only $0.15 for merely thinking the word.

So grab it quick. The name “Paintball” does not have long to live.

Besides, I'm going to need money to hire a lawyer to fight the Gardener Bros. when they come looking to sue me because my last name starts with a "h" and "h" is also in the word "shocker.

questionful
05-28-2008, 09:47 PM
Funny, but a BIT exagerated . :p

snoopay700
05-28-2008, 09:59 PM
I had a laugh, good read, thought it was a bit much but still funny.

warbeak2099
05-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Lol, I had a good laugh. If I had an Angel I'd bid and see what happens haha.

mag79
05-28-2008, 10:08 PM
thats great :rofl:

Ruler_Mark
05-28-2008, 10:12 PM
lol

thejayare
05-28-2008, 11:58 PM
:rofl: Freaking hilarious.

trevorjk
05-29-2008, 12:18 AM
nice haha

sandfreestyle
05-29-2008, 12:24 AM
funniest ebay auction ever

Enemy
05-29-2008, 01:55 AM
lmao.. i almost bid on it and i dont have anything angel threaded!

Hilltop Customs
05-29-2008, 03:58 AM
its like an auction and a vendeta all in one.

I find it funny the first line says "I have to make this auction short" but thats probably one of the longest writeups for an auction ive seen :p

It was a funny read though :cheers:

Watch out though, someone might sue you over " So if you have any problems with your gun: air leaks, shootdown, solenoid fried, this barrel will fix them all, the very same way their black boxes did." lol you will get a email a week after shipping out the barrel "Your barrel didnt fix my broken noid, I want you to buy me a new angel."

KevinA
05-29-2008, 04:07 AM
you will get a email a week after shipping out the barrel "Your barrel didnt fix my broken noid, I want you to buy me a new angel."
:rofl:

mpsd
05-29-2008, 05:37 AM
LOL Greatest eBay auction ever!!

chafnerjr
05-29-2008, 08:02 AM
Spectacular! :D :D :D

Ratzo
05-29-2008, 08:09 AM
funny stuff

Stayhuge
05-29-2008, 08:25 AM
Very Nice!!! So who is going to take credit for it?

trevorjk
05-29-2008, 11:02 AM
i asked the seller a question :p

will this allow me to shoot my phantom in semi auto mode? also will this allow me to reach close to 3k shots off of my 45/45? the 45/45 also has a "SP" tank cover so im getting close to 2700 shots already.

Warwitch
05-29-2008, 11:51 AM
Wow. And I thought I was sarcastic... :rofl:

Rudz
05-29-2008, 01:05 PM
maybe tom did it...lol

B-Pow
05-29-2008, 03:28 PM
I laughed so hard I think I peed a little.

athomas
05-29-2008, 08:40 PM
LOL. I liked it.

91Foxtrot
05-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Freaking hilarious.

Careful with the "Freak" term there. Who knows who might be watching the forums...

hmudd13
05-31-2008, 11:02 PM
I believe that is one of the most entertaining auction descriptions, I have ever read.
It may not be entirely factual, but it is how most of us feel about "the company who shall not be named" :mad:
I'm going to bid on it, just to support freedom of speech without fear of prosecution. :headbang:

trevorjk
05-31-2008, 11:24 PM
Q: will this allow me to shoot my phantom in semi auto mode? also will this allow me to reach close to 3k shots off of my 45/45? the 45/45 also has a "SP" tank cover so im getting close to 2700 shots already. Thanks Trevor May-30-08

A: It continually amazes me how low people's expectations are when it comes to SP. Shoot your Phantom in semi? Hardly. But it will let you just sit in a recliner at home and have your phantom go out and play for you, while you play X-Box. Absolute ZERO effort. After reading the shot count you described, I see you have a few air issues. Eficiency problems. No need to send your gun into the shop to fix it, I can tell you how to fix it right here. Obviously, the first step is to buy my barrel. Don't worry about thread compatibility, as SP invented flexible threading. So adding my barrel to your gun, you're prolly going to be in the 14,000 shots range on a 45/4500 tank. But buddy, come on, Quit exaggerating about getting another 2700 shots because of a barrel cover. You sound like a total noob making those kind of accusations. Every "experienced" player knows tank covers do not increase efficiency. STICKERS increase efficiency. If you added a couple of SP tickets to your tank, you probably won't have to fill you bottle again this year, and that's while playing every day, 24/7. 2700 shots from a tank cover. Way to exaggerate. Here I am trying to be as scientifically realistic and you come up with this. Sheesh.

:rofl: :cheers:

Rudz
05-31-2008, 11:41 PM
Man this is way too fun, awesome trevor, lol

rawbutter
06-01-2008, 06:58 AM
Every "experienced" player knows tank covers do not increase efficiency. STICKERS increase efficiency. If you added a couple of SP tickets to your tank, you probably won't have to fill you bottle again this year, and that's while playing every day, 24/7.

I'm gonna go invest in some stickers. :D

Rudz
06-01-2008, 08:29 AM
if you put them on your mag, ill find you.... :ninja:

snoopay700
06-01-2008, 12:14 PM
if you put them on your mag, ill find you.... :ninja:
Sheesh you noob, you don't put stickers on your gun, that does nothing, you gotta put em on your tank to make em more efficient. Heck, it'll even make it so that the tank is LP but can still power a mag. ;)

Bang and Breach
06-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Smart Parts jokes are funny.

Texas Trigger
06-04-2008, 01:55 PM
^Wanna hear a joke?

Smart Parts.

LOLOLOL :rofl:

kosmo
06-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Your joke sucked, Texas Trigger.

questionful