PDA

View Full Version : silver to blue c c X mag

Hgblues
05-30-2008, 04:30 PM
How many Silver to Dark blue fade C C X mag's were made?

A friend of mine had one and was wondering if I could find out what part of the world it was in right now.

I thought maybe some of the X mag extremist here may know how to find such a beauty of a gun.

Geronimo7
05-30-2008, 04:33 PM
This may be a good place for you to start
http://www.xmagworld.com/

questionful
05-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Does he know the serial number? Do you mean CNC? I know they have a website and a thread trying to find all of them, try searching this forum.

Hgblues
05-30-2008, 04:36 PM
It's not there, his serial no. was vv04845 . I checked but it's not on magworlds list :cry:

flyingpootang
05-30-2008, 07:11 PM
I thought maybe some of the X mag extremist here may know how to find such a beauty of a gun.

Xmag extremist? You don't have to be so formal. Everyone around here calls him A_Tach_One....

Hgblues
05-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Xmag extremist? You don't have to be so formal. Everyone around here calls him A_Tach_One....

A_Tach_ONe , hehe, you got my friends X mag? :shooting:

Rudz
05-30-2008, 11:32 PM
mine? well i had the ice fade xmag tach currently has in his possesion, hes "holding" it for me, koleah has another ice fade xmag, and i believe those are the only 2 ice fade xmags, i picked up the one tach is babysiting years ago from classic magger

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll101/RUdzeyenrkncpt/motmwinner.jpg

A-Tach-One
05-30-2008, 11:46 PM
A_Tach_ONe , hehe, you got my friends X mag? :shooting:
HA, no I don't have it. I did see a gloss clear to blue sell over a year ago but I don't remember who it went to. Does your friend have a pic of it? :)

rudz, let me know when you can buy yours back. :cheers:

s1im
05-31-2008, 01:17 AM
not to thread jack, but that is one hell of a nice looking x rudz!
think thats going to be inspiration for a e i'm making :hail:

Rudz
05-31-2008, 08:19 AM
HA, no I don't have it. I did see a gloss clear to blue sell over a year ago but I don't remember who it went to. Does your friend have a pic of it? :)

yeah buddy ill hit you up... :D

Hgblues
05-31-2008, 03:44 PM
His was a dark blue to silver fade like the ones pictured. ONe of you has the serial number i listed ? heh, that'd be kewl to know where that gun ended up.

CnC Xtreme X mag

pk5
05-31-2008, 10:40 PM

lol, are you holding any for me too?

Hgblues
05-31-2008, 11:11 PM
What valve number is on the one Koleah has? Heh, trying to find out how many miles that thing has traveled. So , you think there was only 2 dark blue to silver fade X 's made? :wow:

Hgblues
06-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Saw my friend that owned the X mag today. He said when he got rid of it, he couldnt find the vertical breech, so it left with just the warp breech. However, later he found the vertical breech. So if anyone has this gun, I have your vert breech!! Actually held it in my hands today!

his serial no. was vv04845

Enemy
06-03-2008, 02:07 AM
This may be a good place for you to start
http://www.xmagworld.com/

that list needs to be updated!! tracker sold his XT 205 and atach owns a good margin of those!

DevilMan
06-03-2008, 10:17 AM
Forgive my noobness on all of this and the slight thread jack... But are the bodies numbered somewhere??? I've not pulled my all apart but what bit I have I've not seen a number on the body. And if so does the valve number match the body number??? Meaning I'm guessing whatever valve gets put in the gun the gun gets tattoo'd with the valve number... Is this correct?? If so where is that number found?

DM

A-Tach-One
06-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Forgive my noobness on all of this and the slight thread jack... But are the bodies numbered somewhere??? I've not pulled my all apart but what bit I have I've not seen a number on the body. And if so does the valve number match the body number??? Meaning I'm guessing whatever valve gets put in the gun the gun gets tattoo'd with the valve number... Is this correct?? If so where is that number found?

DM
Nope, the bodies are not numbered.

KevinA
06-03-2008, 06:38 PM
:rofl:

JRingold
06-04-2008, 12:20 AM
that list needs to be updated!! tracker sold his XT 205 and atach owns a good margin of those!

They don't want to start a global riot when the whole list has ATO owns them all.