PDA

View Full Version : AO South "2" Nov. 1

Pages : [1] 2

punkncat
05-30-2008, 08:00 PM
From this (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2524724#post2524724) thread....

Time for round two up at Scenario Paintball Games in Rome, Ga. Link to his field's site HERE (http://www.spgpaintball.com/)

OK, here is the scoop. I have determined that Saturday 1 Nov. is the date for AO South 08. I will open the field up at 8AM and we will start the fun at 10. We play till everybody throws up. Or, until it is too dark to see. Which ever comes first. Just like last year, if you want to come out and play on our open day, then come on out Sunday and play with whoever show up. I will open the field up at 10 on Sunday morning so you can get a really good dose before you have to travel back home. Also, we are, and always have been a BYOP field. Or, we will have mid grade on sale there if you want. Depending on what paint costs us, it should be from 45 to 55 bucks a case. Also, there is no running water at the field, so bring water if you wish. We have drinks and water for sale, also snacks, but you can bring whatever you wish to. We will have a gut truck there to serve lunch and sandwiches, price to be determined. Field fee $10 and all day air, $10. We have two compressors on site and will be able to fill 4.5 and 3k. Also CO2 is available.

NO ADULT BEVERAGES AT THE FIELD

More as I have time.

Punkncat, you can cut and paste this to the first post if you wish and I will update it with more info later.

For those of you that don't know, this is a regional event that we like to put on for all the AO'ers and really anyone else that wants to show up put some faces to names, show of their mags, goodies, or just come out for a good sporting day of play. We as a group have pride in fair play and game for the fun factor. Last event was something in the neighborhood of 30 people, a good number of which were from the forums and a spectacular day of play.

Would love to see the kind of turnout that it had last time, and actually get to shoot at some of you characters.

Hotels in area here (http://www.hotels.com/processIndexSearch.do?_dyncharset=UTF-8&allPropertyTypesSelected=true&searchType=&destination=usertyped&usertypedcity=Rome%2C+Georgia%2C+US&street1=&street2=&acDestinationId=4B1B2A2C-ED21-4A3F-973E-08C629E85AD1&acDestinationType=1&lat=&lon=&pointName=&checkIn=&checkOut=&numrooms=1&adults%5B0%5D=2&child%5B0%5D=0&CIMonth=-1&CIDay=-1&CIYear=2008&COMonth=-1&CODay=-1&COYear=2008&refined=true). This is from Hotels.com, I am sure you know others.
Another more localized search result here (http://www.ihsadvantage.com/h/hotels/rome/ga/us/?geoMiles=15&arrivalMonth=5&adults=2&pfs=453&arrivalDay=30&isGeoSearch=true&trafficID=338410597&nights=2#trafficLogID=338410597&visited=true&trafficLogID=515695692).

Google map to field.
HERE (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=709+Livingston+Rd+SW,+Rome,+GA+30161,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title)

Preliminary Intrest

Kruger says he might play this year!
Well...me of course....lol (thanks Alex)
Ruler Mark +5 or so?(needs carpool FL)
Mag79
MANN (TN)
Going Home (intrest in carpool and room share FL)
Warwitch +1 ? (carpool FL)
BREAD DA PAINTER +1
rb211
jp8900 (AL)
zazzoo (FL)
paintballbudd ? (India)
Outlaw5 (NC)
WBBham +? (AL)
paint magnet (carpool SC)
TnDeathInc +5 (TN)
MX48 ?
50cal (TN)
maniacmechanic (FL)
Oriande (FL intrest in carpool)
xxkylexx (FL carpool)
KrazyJ
pmstc ?
Siress ?

AOS T shirts (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2567521#post2567521) are available ....

KrazyJ
05-30-2008, 08:27 PM
My home field! count me in. ;)

kruger
05-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Also, something that has not been mentioned, but you dont have to have a Mag to come out an play. Granted, you will get talked about if you show up with out one, but, thats just the way that it is. All people and all markers are welcome. The primary reason for this event is so that you can put some names to some faces, tell lies, show your stuff, swap parts (MANN, you bring your little trinket boxes again, I need stuff)and have a generally good day shootin' each other. Last year, the group was just awesome to watch. I have never witnessed a better bunch of guys on the field. I expect that it will be just as good or even better this year.

Friday night Meet and greet will be planned a little later on.

MX48
06-01-2008, 05:55 AM
Just an idea.
Does anyone have easy access or know someone who could make some t-shirts relatively cheap? I was thinking along the line of the AGD logo BIG on the back and something like this on the left breast.

AO South "2" at Krugers
November 1, 2008

I would definitely be in at around $15, hopefully less but I don't really know how much a short run of about 30 or so t-shirts is.
If it's not possible I understand, I know people are already going to be busy with this event. Thanks in advance to all who are working hard on this.

Kruger-Will we be able to camp at your field on Friday nite?

MX48

kruger
06-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Last year, I had some T shirts made up and made too many. The shirts were a forest green with giant AGD lions on the back and "AO SOUTH 07" on the front pocket. Pretty much charged cost for them. I will do another run, the same as before, but have "AO SOUTH 08" on the front pocket. HOWEVER , it will only be on a pre-order basis. I take the order and you pay up front. That way, I am not stuck with $250 in shirts. So, if there is enough interest in this, then I will only do it as a pre-pay thing.

Oh, and for those that did not get a chance to get a shirt last year, then I do still have some left, mostly in the bigger sizes, a few large also.

As to camping, I dont care if you camp out at the field. There is a Porta Potty, but no running water. Also, it is sorta out in the country and not really close to anything useful. There is a store about 6 miles down the road, if you need anything, but it is sorta a trip to get to hot food. Shoot me a PM and give me some more info and we will work something out.

going_home
06-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Just an idea.
Does anyone have easy access or know someone who could make some t-shirts relatively cheap? I was thinking along the line of the AGD logo BIG on the back and something like this on the left breast.

AO South "2" at Krugers
November 1, 2008

I would definitely be in at around $15, hopefully less but I don't really know how much a short run of about 30 or so t-shirts is.
If it's not possible I understand, I know people are already going to be busy with this event. Thanks in advance to all who are working hard on this.

Kruger-Will we be able to camp at your field on Friday nite?

MX48

I'd rather see it say AO South 2008 myself.
Hey I posted in this thread and told them about it.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=230959

Says they can make shirts cheap.
So Kruger wouldnt have to put out any money on them.
Maybe he can get something going.

;)

kruger
06-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Yea, I'm with you GH. I dont think that "kruger" should be anywhere on the shirts, 'cept for mine. AO South 08, is my preferred label. It might just become a collectors item when the AO South '27 comes around :D

punkncat
06-01-2008, 08:53 PM
I have a buddy that does a screen printing business, but would have to talk to him about what it would run to have them done.

kruger
06-01-2008, 11:30 PM
I dont mind getting the shirts done, but, I will only do it as a pre-order only. I wont just make a bunch of shirts and hope they sell. I have resources to get this done and will only charge what they cost to be made. So, if I do it, then when you show up at the field, you know if you got a shirt or not. If you didnt order one, then you dont have one. THe only way that I will do it. If there is interest in this, then I am game.

MX48
06-02-2008, 05:19 AM
No problem on the verbiage for the front. I'm in for whatever you decide on.
Kruger, when it gets a closer I will get in touch with you on the camping. I'm pretty self sufficient so I won't have to put you out in any way.

Thanks
MX48

BigEvil
06-02-2008, 07:20 AM
It's a little too far off to say with any kind of certainty, but I'm going to try and round up the Yankee posse and head down for this one. I know we have a game on the schedule up in New England for Oct, so it all depends on how that works out.

Silverback
06-02-2008, 07:35 AM
Hope to be working in South Carolina at that time, so I will be there as long as I'm in the area.

Also interested in EVENT T-SHIRT in 2XL. ( I'll buy one from 07, as long as you promise not to tell anyone I missed last year)

kruger
06-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Big E, we would love to have you guys come down for this. Georgia would not be the same afterwards............

Siverback, I still got several of the 07 shirts, and I wont tell if you dont. ;) I also have a few of the Automag Posters left, not many, but a few.

I will start a thread for the shirts later on, if it look like I need to.

BigEvil
06-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Big E, we would love to have you guys come down for this. Georgia would not be the same afterwards............

I love it down south. I am a big red neck at heart and have no clue why im still in NY.

mag79
06-03-2008, 12:06 AM
There's already enough yankees down here, its starting to look like the Bronx.

going_home
06-03-2008, 05:55 AM

Who's going to be the nice little target now huh ?

:rofl:

BigEvil
06-03-2008, 06:15 AM

I will make sure I bring plenty of my NY Yankee tee shirts if I come. :D

We may be Yankees, but for your sake at least we aren't "Damn Yankees"

mag79
06-03-2008, 06:25 AM
I 'm East New York BROOKLYN, that how I know that there's too many yankees down here. As far as being a target, these country boys like punkncat show'd how to be one with the woods.

punkncat
06-03-2008, 08:44 AM
I 'm East New York BROOKLYN, that how I know that there's too many yankees down here. As far as being a target, these country boys like punkncat show'd how to be one with the woods.

youz gots to luv dem treez....lol

BigEvil
06-03-2008, 09:09 AM
youz gots to luv dem treez....lol

YEEEE HAAAW LOOK AT "EM TREES !!

Oriande
06-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Unfortunatly it looks now that I wont be able to make it unless I can convince the wife I can drive up after taking the kids trick or treating. So I am keeping my fingers crossed but it doesn't like its going to happen this year. :(

kruger
06-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Started a thread in the Dealers section for the AO South 08 Tee shirts. If you are interested in getting a tee shirt, then post up there the size and number os shirts info. As we get closer to the event, I will ask for the money for these. Paypal preferred, but other arrangments can be made. I will take orders up until the first of OCT, then wont take any more.

punkncat
06-04-2008, 10:40 PM
You know that makes me think...lol since this is the day after Halloween and incidentally the day after my birthday as well...lol. Perhaps we can throw on some wild and crazy costumes as well.

It would be pretty awesome to have a bonfire friday night and tell some scary stories.... :D I mean heck since TnDeathInc is coming, we won't even have to have a prop..... :p

kruger
06-04-2008, 11:28 PM
I dont have a problem opening up the field Friday night. Altho, I will admit I did not realize that it was the day after Halloween. My kids are all out of that sort of thing now. And, TnDeathInc. is not really that scary, that is if you know he is there.................

TnDeathInc
06-05-2008, 11:37 AM
dude, wow, dont let them know about all that is tndeathinc

I will be bringing my new 4 strong aka collection.

maniacmechanic
06-08-2008, 07:24 PM
missed it last year , putting in for a days vaca on monday
anybody south of Port St Lucie planning on going

GraveDiggersUnion
06-08-2008, 07:56 PM
do you gotta have a mag to go?..

maniacmechanic
06-08-2008, 08:00 PM
crap no but we probley will make fun of a guy with a shocker ;)
another good reason to get a Mag

GraveDiggersUnion
06-08-2008, 08:05 PM
crap no but we probley will make fun of a guy with a shocker ;)
another good reason to get a Mag
thats okay...i'd have as much fun giving the mag owners crap who are using freak barrels on their markers :rolleyes:

kruger
06-08-2008, 09:20 PM
do you gotta have a mag to go?..

You no gotta hava magga. At the moment, I only have one mag, and will be alternating between that one and a cocker :D Oh, and a paintball knife :cool:

NU_METAL
06-08-2008, 09:37 PM
thats okay...i'd have as much fun giving the mag owners crap who are using freak barrels on their markers :rolleyes:

was that a wise crack @ me ? :rolleyes:
Mr. graves :rofl:

GraveDiggersUnion
06-08-2008, 09:40 PM
was that a wise crack @ me ? :rolleyes:
Mr. graves :rofl:
i would never do such a thing :D

punkncat
06-08-2008, 09:58 PM
I would love to see some of you central and southern central FL guys make it up. The more the merrier.

going_home
06-09-2008, 03:42 PM
You no gotta hava magga. At the moment, I only have one mag, and will be alternating between that one and a cocker :D Oh, and a paintball knife :cool:

I'd like to come just to see the "paintball knife" !

:tard:

Daze
06-11-2008, 02:13 PM
I'm a lurker here, but I'm up for a ride over from Alabama. Maybe I'll still have a mag then even.

kruger
06-11-2008, 03:44 PM
I'm a lurker here, but I'm up for a ride over from Alabama. Maybe I'll still have a mag then even.

I lived in Good Hope for about 5 years :D .......

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
06-12-2008, 12:37 PM
Can not wait to get this together and work out the bugs before this event...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=227456

:cheers:

pmstc
06-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Hm, picked a good day! Our football game is an away game :p
I might be able to come back for the game, and give paint magnet a ride.

It's too bad I don't own a mag anymore. Who knows, I might pick one up between now and then.

Put me down as a maybe... unless our pb team has a tourney that weekend, that's pretty much the only conflict I could forsee.

Warwitch
06-19-2008, 09:56 AM
I would love to see some of you central and southern central FL guys make it up. The more the merrier.

I just got clearance from the wife. We are definitely a "GO" for the event. :bounce:

punkncat
06-23-2008, 02:15 PM
So, will you guys think less of me if I am not shooting a Mag at this event?

I know it opens the door about being talked about more, like there is any need for MORE to tease me about....but it looks like I may have to sell off the last Mag that I have.

Angel snobs can still show up right?.... ;)

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
06-23-2008, 02:41 PM
So, will you guys think less of me if I am not shooting a Mag at this event?

I know it opens the door about being talked about more, like there is any need for MORE to tease me about....but it looks like I may have to sell off the last Mag that I have.

Angel snobs can still show up right?.... ;)

thats fine martin,,, rb211 wont have a mag either.. he is a farts smart guy himself... i cant wait to unleash my mag beast he built on his butt.. :headbang: :headbang: ..

:shooting: -------- his butt all day( do i hear BONUS balls :cuss: ).... :rofl:

MANN
06-23-2008, 06:33 PM
Sweet. Nov 1 is perfect. UT will have had time to beat both Ga & Fl. *cough* bread *cough*. It also is an away game for me so I wont miss any tailgating. :D

punkncat
06-23-2008, 07:35 PM
Sweet. Nov 1 is perfect. UT will have had time to beat both Ga & Fl. *cough* bread *cough*. It also is an away game for me so I wont miss any tailgating. :D

What like you think Ga is going to let that happen again?

lol :rolleyes:

(I really hope I am not serving up another platter of crow for myself)

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
06-24-2008, 07:56 AM

we will just have to wait and see how that really ends.... :nono: ..

you might get past FL but not so fast on ga.. :mad: ....

someone(me) will get to rag the other(you) :cheers: alot...lol...

MANN
06-24-2008, 11:29 AM
we will just have to wait and see how that really ends.... :nono: ..

How is your team suposto be this year? lose or gain any good players?

Last year we lost ~6 of our coaches (almost our entire offensive staff). We did get rid of our QB (the one that lost the SEC championship for us last year) thank god, but his replacement is untested. Our defense will be a rock, but I will be highly surprised to see us score more than 10 points a game. Knowing our luck tho we will beat Ga & Fl and end up losing to Ky & Vandy.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
06-24-2008, 11:37 AM

How is your team suposto be this year? lose or gain any good players?

Last year we lost ~6 of our coaches (almost our entire offensive staff). We did get rid of our QB (the one that lost the SEC championship for us last year) thank god, but his replacement is untested. Our defense will be a rock, but I will be highly surprised to see us score more than 10 points a game. Knowing our luck tho we will beat Ga & Fl and end up losing to Ky & Vandy.

we have 16 of 22 starters returning. stafford is going to have a great yr.( crosses fingers).. we should have a great yr, but never know till it is over.... we shall see...lol...

pmstc
06-24-2008, 01:49 PM
MANN, are you on the UTenn paintball team? I'm with Clemson

punkncat
06-24-2008, 02:13 PM

Yes he does, at the position of Armchair QB......I kid, I kid.... :D

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
06-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Yes he does, at the position of Armchair QB......I kid, I kid.... :D

i thought he said he was the podboy.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i play pa pa pa pa paintballllll...... :headbang:

Tassel Mask
06-24-2008, 05:32 PM
This forum reads like my family reunion. my dads NJ!

Warwitch
06-24-2008, 05:40 PM
i thought he said he was the podboy.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i play pa pa pa pa paintballllll...... :headbang:

paintball is the devil!

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Movies/9811/11/water.boy/waterboy.jpg

going_home
06-24-2008, 06:25 PM

Yeah. #13 Tenn. is going to beat #14 Fla. and #2 Ga. ! :rofl:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/doublegator.gif

:bounce:

MANN
06-25-2008, 05:44 PM

LOL. This is the SEC. NOTHING is a given. Other than of course we our better than any other college conference. Yeah you guys dominated 06, but every year before and after you have sucked. :D You may have beat us last year, but WE (UT) were still the Eastern division champ. when all of the cards were on the table. :headbang:

MANN
06-25-2008, 05:45 PM

I was. not anymore. It didn't last long.

punkncat
06-30-2008, 03:03 PM
Getting a little bit closer. Really looking forward to this event.

Hey Kruger, you have a field setup with a good sized bunker at home don't you?

kruger
06-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Yup, when the cat hears me open the door, she evaporates until I go back in the house. Cats are so pretty all blue and sticky.

MANN
06-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Yup, when the cat hears me open the door, she evaporates until I go back in the house. Cats are so pretty all blue and sticky.

drink much lately? :rofl:

kruger
06-30-2008, 08:32 PM
Also, did you know that a squirrle will whistle when if falls out of a tree. They really dont like paintballs. The woods get really quiet when I step out back..............

punkncat
06-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Also, did you know that a squirrle will whistle when if falls out of a tree. They really dont like paintballs. The woods get really quiet when I step out back..............

I love gunning squirrels. The ones out back have learned to get gone fast when I step out with anything in my hand. Kind of funny, it took them a while to learn that I could still see them even if they were being really still....lol.

BigEvil
07-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Looks like myself and some of the boys will be driving down for this. :D Time to get into better shape, practice a little, and work on my game so I have a chance against Greg Knight if he comes :p (probably wont help though) LOL

MANN
07-02-2008, 09:33 AM
so I have a chance against Greg Knight if he comes

It is stupid how good that guy is. I honestly think he is cheating somehow. He made most of us at AOsouth1 look like rookies. I am calling dibs now to be on that guys team. :D

BigEvil
07-02-2008, 09:50 AM
It is stupid how good that guy is. I honestly think he is cheating somehow. He made most of us at AOsouth1 look like rookies. I am calling dibs now to be on that guys team. :D

I made sure we grabbed him at Tunaball :D

Im going to cue my "Rocky training montage" and start preparing now! :rofl:

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-02-2008, 10:41 AM
Looks like myself and some of the boys will be driving down for this. :D Time to get into better shape, practice a little, and work on my game so I have a chance against Greg Knight if he comes :p (probably wont help though) LOL

yeah oh greg put me out a few games last yr.. i just wanted to get back to admire his collection. :rofl:

Great that some new faces will be here this yr.. hope alot more will show also...

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-02-2008, 10:43 AM

i agree MANN, must be the power he gets from all his x's.. hell he even kicked butt playing with a pump.. :hail: ...

MANN
07-02-2008, 11:50 AM
i agree MANN, must be the power he gets from all his x's.. hell he even kicked butt playing with a pump.. :hail: ...
lol. I thought we were going to school them in the "tunnel of doom" or whatever that place was called. I thought 7 semis/electros vs 3 pumps.... cake.

A few seconds I dive from the T to the 55 gal drums only to see that somehow greg shot me in the side. The opening was less than 2', and he had no way of seeing me jump. I am not sure who it was with the phantom, but they were pretty good too. IIRC it was a custom cocker threaded phantom.

BigEvil
07-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Hey not to change the subject of how Mr. Knight embarrasses all of us, but what kind of fields does this place have? Woods or speedball?

punkncat
07-02-2008, 01:25 PM
Hey not to change the subject of how Mr. Knight embarrasses all of us, but what kind of fields does this place have? Woods or speedball?

Woods and something akin to hyperball IIRC. Of course last year I only looked through the nets.

I am guessing that Mr Knight is aka Freedom? Older guy with all the Xmags?

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Woods and something akin to hyperball IIRC. Of course last year I only looked through the nets.

I am guessing that Mr Knight is aka Freedom? Older guy with all the Xmags?

yes martin that is the myth..lol..

his field has a section set up with a water tank,helicopter, and trucks and other type bunkers.. also the AKA death room MANN speaks of with only 2 ways in.. then the hyper field that also turns 90* with small buildings that is great... then all those woods... it is a great place to play for the person who isn't into only speed ball..

im sure kruger will link his web site for us....

punkncat
07-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Already linked in the first post, but for your conveniance...

http://www.spgpaintball.com/

kruger
07-02-2008, 03:28 PM

We prefer the woods side of the game. Also scenario stuff. We have a town, and a Hyperball field sorta connected in an "L" shape. Playing those two togerther is really a lot of fun. Also, we have a Mock-up airport that is slowly being changed into another town. And, we have over 100 bunkers in the woods, mainly between the town and the airport. Ther are several areas that are not that developed, but are great plays. Also, an area called the Doors, basically speedball in the trees. Big firefights there anytime we hit the woods. And, we have a section in the North of the field that we did not use last year that will be killer play this year. We have enough to keep it from getting boring. But, back on point, we are mainly woodsball.

Also, if Mr. Knight shows up this year, and I hope that he does, I may have a little incentive for you guys to try and tag him. :ninja:

And, thanks Punkncat for keeping on top of this for me. I have been lax this year, just busy as all get out on this end.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-02-2008, 03:58 PM
kruger has a really great set up.. he has a little for every type baller.. i cant wait till its time... i need to get out and shot my baby before then but she is a mag so i could leave her in the mud and she will still fire... :shooting:

insixdays777
07-02-2008, 09:21 PM
I bet I will have my G-force frame in time for this!.....hahaha ROTFL....I crack my self up sometimes....I am sure they will still be on the way to anno....
n
No worries...homemade Pneu ROCKS anyway...this is going to be FUN! :)

Ruler_Mark
07-03-2008, 12:02 AM
I bet I will have my G-force frame in time for this!.....hahaha ROTFL....I crack my self up sometimes....I am sure they will still be on the way to anno....
n
No worries...homemade Pneu ROCKS anyway...this is going to be FUN! :)

Well he keeps on putting "Annodizer" as the address and usps is like WHAT? and returns to sender.

rb211
07-07-2008, 09:49 AM
kruger has a really great set up.. he has a little for every type baller.. i cant wait till its time... i need to get out and shot my baby before then but she is a mag so i could leave her in the mud and she will still fire... :shooting:

Yeeeaaahhhh....... I don't think you'll want to do that now...... Your Morlock won't react too well to that. :tard:

I feel sorry for you guys who bought the G-Force frame - looks like you are all getting hosed!

punkncat
07-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Gforce

Let us PLEASE not make this into a discussion about that debacle. I have already almost pulled a ban for my part in the discussion. If you wish to make an open post about it please do so seperate of this thread. We want to concentrate on the fun times coming and a little bit of smack talk.

Thanks.

Ruler_Mark
07-07-2008, 11:06 AM
cant wait for ao south,, most of the people at aka day said they wanted to go and they are all a good bunch of people/players. :clap:

kruger
07-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Ruler Mark, about how many said that they might come to this game? I am trying to keep a "loose" count of possible attendance so that I can have enough paint, food, drinks, dancing girls, ect, ect.

Warwitch
07-07-2008, 11:25 AM
The wifey and I will definitely be there. We are planning our Fall vacation around it and will be in GA for Halloween/AO South. Already got the time off. :)

BigEvil
07-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Ruler Mark, about how many said that they might come to this game? I am trying to keep a "loose" count of possible attendance so that I can have enough paint, food, drinks, dancing girls, ect, ect.

I will bring a few of the chicks from the "Bada Bing" with us.

Ruler_Mark
07-07-2008, 11:42 AM

me, j_rizzy, nu_metal, manica, gh, simon + wife, +2 forgot thier names

most of us were pending work or exam hours. would know at the latest month before event.

kruger
07-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the info, and, I am just looking for around figure here. Not really wanting a hard number. And, BIG E, bring some with low milage on them, but with all the kinks worked out.

Also, just an update on the field......building some new buildings in the town, on the "L". Really changing up the way that it is played. Should be a real challenge, lots of new angles to work with. Hope to have about 8 by the time of the game. Things get built very slowly at my field for some reason.

BigEvil
07-11-2008, 12:19 PM
And, BIG E, bring some with low milage on them, but with all the kinks worked out.

I don't think any like that exist up here anymore ;) Maybe I can take a swing by the all-girls catholic college with the van and some candy and see what I can do though.. :wow:

punkncat
07-13-2008, 10:02 AM
I don't think any like that exist up here anymore ;) Maybe I can take a swing by the all-girls catholic college with the van and some candy and see what I can do though.. :wow:

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1029948/images.jpg

This message is pedobear approved.

kruger
07-13-2008, 07:28 PM
I liked the other Ped 'O Bear pic that you had up.

Been working on the field this week, and have put up three buildings in the town in holes that we had. Really changed the way the the "L" games is played. Plan on adding more and should be finished with the town by the time that the game rolls around. Field is looking better all the time.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-17-2008, 06:00 AM
Cant wait till this yr... hope evryone comes that says the will... atleast MANN so i can pick on his Tenn lovin buttt....lol

BigEvil
07-17-2008, 06:21 AM
Cant wait till this yr... hope evryone comes that says the will...

The only thing that will stop me is if I cant get off of work for some reason on the Friday before. Mongoose is also determined to come, and kidnap t0nnn if need be. :ninja:

Warwitch
07-17-2008, 08:31 AM

Thats not fair. I have to bring my wife. :cry:

insixdays777
07-17-2008, 08:56 AM
Cant wait till this yr... hope evryone comes that says the will... atleast MANN so i can pick on his Tenn lovin buttt....lol

Two words "GO VOLS"...I got your back MANN

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-17-2008, 09:03 AM
Two words "GO VOLS"...I got your back MANN

2 better words.... Vols suk....lol....

great now I have to tenn fans to hunt and shoot.... yeeehawwww...lol....

BigEvil
07-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Thats not fair. I have to bring my wife. :cry:

Dont worry, I will keep her company for you :D Oh, see if you can convince Jim to get his raggedy rear-end up to this.

Warwitch
07-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Dont worry, I will keep her company for you :D Oh, see if you can convince Jim to get his raggedy rear-end up to this.

lol, no thanks. :rolleyes:

And Im working on Jim. Just finally talked to him again. And hes got no excuse now, hes way up in the Ocala area.

TnDeathInc
07-17-2008, 08:56 PM
lol, no thanks. :rolleyes:

And Im working on Jim. Just finally talked to him again. And hes got no excuse now, hes way up in the Ocala area.

bring my viking there ill bring the cat eyes to buy it.

MANN
07-17-2008, 10:00 PM

Dont you worry about me. I will be there in bright UT orange. I would think it would be an easier target. I know last year I got home, and was able to put my close back in the closet as clean cloths. Ya know now that I think about it. I am not sure my jersey has ever had paint on it. :eek:

TnDeathInc
07-18-2008, 10:27 AM
i bleed orange and white - volunteer orange

rb211
07-18-2008, 11:02 AM
I remember seeing a lot of this from Bread last year....
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/AO%20SOUTH%2007/DSC_0780.jpg
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/AO%20SOUTH%2007/DSC_0781.jpg

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-18-2008, 11:11 AM
^^^ ha ha... Thats ok, atleast you see all that red and black...lol... :headbang:

ill make sure those clothes get put in the used basket this yr MANN... :shooting:

kruger
07-18-2008, 01:23 PM
I could actually care less about Ga or Tn as far a football goes, but I do remember seeing Bread walking back to the tables with his marker up in the air.........ALOT. :rolleyes:

Ruler_Mark
07-18-2008, 01:35 PM
I bleed oj and blue.

insixdays777
07-18-2008, 01:41 PM
Do you play in "Jean Shorts"????

Warwitch
07-18-2008, 02:15 PM
That second pic just screams: 'Not in the face!' :rofl:

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-18-2008, 03:35 PM
i am a big target... :cool:

rb211
07-18-2008, 06:26 PM
You certainly will be........ :shooting:

BigEvil
07-21-2008, 08:24 AM
All I know is that if I can make this, someone better hook me up with a bottle of White Lightening :D :spit_take

Dont worry Bread, im a BIGGER target. Better make sure we arent on the same team.

rb211
07-21-2008, 08:37 AM
Don't worry BigE - we'll be coming after him because he's a GA fan.......

TnDeathInc
07-22-2008, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=BigEvil]All I know is that if I can make this, someone better hook me up with a bottle of White Lightening :D :spit_take

Leaded or unleaded?

Have we came up with the pub we ill be getting sloshed at or will it be camped out on the field that night?

kruger
07-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Have we came up with the pub we ill be getting sloshed at or will it be camped out on the field that night?

Yea, I'm leaning towards the Buffalo's here in town. They have a bar, and you can get food. Rowdy crowds are the norm there. And, they may have live music on Fridays. Same place as last year. There aren't any real pubs here in Rome. This is the closest that we have.

punkncat
07-22-2008, 06:28 PM
This is shaping up to be one fun event.
:clap:

BigEvil
07-22-2008, 06:33 PM
This is shaping up to be one fun event.

I hope I can get off from work

insixdays777
07-22-2008, 09:09 PM
Can someone bring an AKA viking and excal...(I am ashamed to say) I have never shot either of them! :eek:

Ruler_Mark
07-22-2008, 09:38 PM
if i still own my viking ill bring it, if i get reminded

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Can someone bring an AKA viking and excal...(I am ashamed to say) I have never shot either of them! :eek:

dont worry rb211 doesnt own a mag either.. just those piece of junk impys.. :cheers:

Warwitch
07-23-2008, 11:38 AM
Im sure my Vike will get as much play as my Mag. :rolleyes:

NU_METAL
07-23-2008, 12:50 PM
I hope I can get off from work

id really like to see all the "up north" A.O.er's come down ,being that i am a "New Yorker" an all (originaly)
be cool to run w/ you guys from there and /or from all over the country :headbang:

TnDeathInc
07-23-2008, 09:09 PM

i have no excals but i do have 6 vikings!! and a bunch of mags, and sadly only one xmag and one emag now. the whole lot comes with me to AO

J_Kizzy
07-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Mark are you really planning on going? Depending how my Halloween goes, I may not even be alive on the 1st. Halloween on a friday in Gainesville... I can't even imagine.

Ruler_Mark
07-23-2008, 10:16 PM
Mark are you really planning on going? Depending how my Halloween goes, I may not even be alive on the 1st. Halloween on a friday in Gainesville... I can't even imagine.

you make me feel like i have no friends :cry:

Warwitch
07-23-2008, 10:32 PM

Well with as much time as you spend on the computer.......

punkncat
07-23-2008, 10:34 PM
:D Friday night is my burfday!!!!!

:dance: :cheers: :rofl:

J_Kizzy
07-24-2008, 03:17 AM

I'm here for you, buttercup.

Well with as much time as you spend on the computer.......

When he isn't talking to me online, he's thinking about me. Can you blame him?

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-24-2008, 06:05 AM
When he isn't talking to me , he's thinking about me. Can you blame him?

rb211 does me the same way.. :eek: .. soon i will have another junky florida fan turned to the red and black :ninja:

Warwitch
07-24-2008, 08:05 AM

Ugh, nausea. http://userimages01.imvu.com/productdata/images_2332362a3e4d32e8d4861ed998e21d77.gif

rb211
07-24-2008, 08:33 AM
dont worry rb211 doesnt own a mag either.. just those piece of junk impys.. :cheers:

They seem to put you in the dead box often........

rb211
07-24-2008, 08:36 AM
rb211 does me the same way.. :eek: .. soon i will have another junky florida fan turned to the red and black :ninja:

I'd commit suicide before becoming a poodle fan - any team that lacks the creativity to name their mascot something other than uga (II, III, IV, XX, MCM, whatever - sounds like a rocky movie...), will receive no support from me. Sorry Skippy - I'd pull for the vols before the poodles!

Ruler_Mark
07-24-2008, 02:36 PM

J ****el you wish. when im not on the computer im with my :D

Warwitch
07-24-2008, 02:46 PM
J ****el you wish. when im not on the computer im with my fleshlight

Fixed. We know shes just a cover! :ninja:

Hey where is a good place to stay in the area Kruger? Someplace my wife will tolerate. Please no Econolodges. ;)

Ruler_Mark
07-24-2008, 03:03 PM
Fixed. We know shes just a cover! :ninja:

Hey where is a good place to stay in the area Kruger? Someplace my wife will tolerate. Please no Econolodges. ;)

Se invita habrá un partido en mis pantalones, todas las muchachas.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Se invita habrá un partido en mis pantalones, todas las muchachas.

ill take ^^her other friend... i hope i read that right...lol.... :rofl:

J_Kizzy
07-24-2008, 03:42 PM
J ****el you wish. when im not on the computer im alone with my thoughts of the last time I saw you bending over to pick up that case of paint. Oh, just thinking about your loveliness gives me shivers.

What the Christ?

NU_METAL
07-24-2008, 04:27 PM

i knew you were cheeting on trevor ,i just knew it (tramp) :rofl: :p
j/k hey i joke w/ my buds like this so ,......take it as a sign that i like you guys :rolleyes:
awww,.. damn ,..now you got me making "i like men comments " :rofl: j/k

TnDeathInc
07-24-2008, 05:12 PM
your invited to a party....where...in his pants

J_Kizzy
07-24-2008, 05:18 PM
i knew you were cheeting on trevor ,i just knew it (tramp) :rofl: :p
j/k hey i joke w/ my buds like this so ,......take it as a sign that i like you guys :rolleyes:
awww,.. damn ,..now you got me making "i like men comments " :rofl: j/k

Well, you are gonna do the hot anno work on my pump, right? I would hope you'd be qualified.

Ruler_Mark
07-24-2008, 05:25 PM
your invited to a party....where...in his pants

ivited to a party in my pants chics only

Warwitch
07-24-2008, 05:32 PM
If this is any indication of what AO South is going to be like.........

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-24-2008, 05:37 PM
If this is any indication of what AO South is going to be like.........

Yup.. it was a blast last yr...

Warwitch
07-24-2008, 05:45 PM
I better start toughening up my liver. What with it being a holiday and all. :argh:

J_Kizzy
07-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Naw man, it's cheaper to be a lightweight.

maniacmechanic
07-24-2008, 06:41 PM
I better start toughening up my liver. What with it being a holiday and all. :argh:

just stay away from the Patron

Warwitch
07-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Naw man, it's cheaper to be a lightweight.

But its not nearly as much fun. :D

just stay away from the Patron

Too late...

Ruler_Mark
07-24-2008, 07:05 PM
jjj underage drinking much?

going_home
07-24-2008, 07:15 PM
:D Friday night is my burfday!!!!!

:dance: :cheers: :rofl:

Whats the score going to be tomorrow anyways ?

punkncat
07-24-2008, 07:18 PM
Whats the score going to be tomorrow anyways ?

Should have quoted..I meant friday night as it relates to the event. The score will be high. 38

J_Kizzy
07-24-2008, 08:29 PM
jjj underage drinking much?

Yeah, but when I drink I don't end up spending my night kissing boys like other people I know...

Ruler_Mark
07-24-2008, 11:35 PM
Yeah, but when I drink I don't end up spending my night kissing boys like other people I know...

your friends with a priest?

J_Kizzy
07-25-2008, 12:25 AM
your friends with a priest?

You're attending Seminary?

TnDeathInc
07-25-2008, 06:45 AM
ivited to a party in my pants chics only

missed muchachas vs muchacos

BigEvil
07-25-2008, 06:58 AM

Im starting to have second thoughts about going to this event :wow:

J_Kizzy
07-25-2008, 09:10 AM
Im starting to have second thoughts about going to this event :wow:

Why?

Warwitch
07-25-2008, 09:18 AM
Hey Kruger: What are the woods like up there? Is it more of a Multicam environment or darker like digi woodland?

BigEvil
07-25-2008, 09:47 AM
Why?

All this "boy kissin' " talk has me feeling a bit uncomfortable :rofl: :D

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-25-2008, 09:58 AM

I thought that was what you yankees were good at?

:rofl: :cheers:

BigEvil
07-25-2008, 11:04 AM

Only t0nnn,

http://img2.putfile.com/main/6/17614443083.jpg

:eek:

Ruler_Mark
07-25-2008, 11:06 AM

WRONG, its a tiny bit lower to the backside and between 2 cheeks.

kruger
07-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Hey Kruger: What are the woods like up there? Is it more of a Multicam environment or darker like digi woodland?

Multicam. Mix of Pines and Hardwoods, but more pines than anything else. Nice and quiet. Also, there are lots of newish hotels here. And, they are on the correct side of town for this. Really easy to get from the hotel to the field. When I have a bit more time, will post up a google map of the hotels and the route to the field. And, of better quality than the Econolodge too.

J_Kizzy
07-25-2008, 03:09 PM
I'm going to buy a ghillie suit to complement my blue gun.

Warwitch
07-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Multicam. Mix of Pines and Hardwoods, but more pines than anything else. Nice and quiet. Also, there are lots of newish hotels here. And, they are on the correct side of town for this. Really easy to get from the hotel to the field. When I have a bit more time, will post up a google map of the hotels and the route to the field. And, of better quality than the Econolodge too.

Excellent, MC it is.

And I did find the link in your first post regarding hotels. :tard:

MANN
07-25-2008, 04:46 PM

The woods are the way woods are suposto be. Thick enough to give cover. Thin enough to prevent camping & to have an excellent view (within 75ft). color will probably not help you that much. I have heat seeking paintballs so regardless what you wear you wont be in the game long. :p

Last year there were half of us sporting bright colors/non camo, and it really didnt make a difference.

Warwitch
07-25-2008, 05:05 PM
I have heat seeking paintballs so regardless what you wear you wont be in the game long. :p

Then we will meet on the field. :ninja:

J_Kizzy
07-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Then we will meet on the field. :ninja:

No tuxedo T?

kruger
07-25-2008, 05:25 PM
Good thing you guys are using Heat seekers. The Sat. Guidance system is sorta on the fritz at the moment. We are kinda in the boonies out here. But, we would like to test the new DNA guidance system that we have. You just need a sample of the body fluids to imprint the paint with and pull the trigger. Instant hit, no bonus balls needed.

J_Kizzy
07-25-2008, 05:27 PM
Good thing you guys are using Heat seekers. The Sat. Guidance system is sorta on the fritz at the moment. We are kinda in the boonies out here. But, we would like to test the new DNA guidance system that we have. You just need a sample of the body fluids to imprint the paint with and pull the trigger. Instant hit, no bonus balls needed.

Body fluid's can be harvested from Ruler_Mark. He carries and incubates samples from anyone in the tri-state area.

Ruler_Mark
07-25-2008, 06:32 PM
Body fluid's can be harvested from Ruler_Mark. He carries and incubates samples from anyone in the tri-state area.

Hey my side buisnesses are side and private. btw your due.

Warwitch
07-25-2008, 06:39 PM
No tuxedo T?

Predictability is overrated.

J_Kizzy
07-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Predictability is overrated.

I often tell girls that but they disagree.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-26-2008, 05:49 PM
I'd commit suicide before becoming a poodle fan - any team that lacks the creativity to name their mascot something other than uga (II, III, IV, XX, MCM, whatever - sounds like a rocky movie...), will receive no support from me. Sorry Skippy - I'd pull for the vols before the poodles!

this is coming from a guy whos teams mascot name is albert e gator. :nono: ... really now.. :ninja: ..

Ruler_Mark
07-26-2008, 06:53 PM
this is coming from a guy whos teams mascot name is albert e gator. :nono: ... really now.. :ninja: ..

zee gator could rip the head off of your puny bulldog :headbang:

MANN
07-26-2008, 07:16 PM
zee gator could rip the head off of your puny bulldog :headbang:

and our volunteer will shoot em both. :shooting:

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-26-2008, 07:24 PM
and our volunteer will shoot em both. :shooting:

i sure hope its with paint...lol... :headbang:

kruger
07-26-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm really glad that this is a paintball meet. Would hate to think what would happen if we were gonna play football..................

Ruler_Mark
07-26-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm really glad that this is a paintball meet. Would hate to think what would happen if we were gonna play football..................

mmm sweaty men. sounds like a job for J_Kizzy

J_Kizzy
07-26-2008, 08:40 PM

Nice.

paint magnet
07-27-2008, 09:34 PM

I'm surprised no one has made Deliverance references yet :D

"You sure do got a purty mouth." :eek:

punkncat
07-29-2008, 10:44 AM
You bunch-a-sick-effers......

Right at three months till this thing goes down.

J_Kizzy
07-29-2008, 03:04 PM
I'm surprised no one has made Deliverance references yet :D

"You sure do got a purty mouth." :eek:

I've been taking banjo lessons.

punkncat
07-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Any of you have a Palmer's Blazer?

I sure would like to shoot one.

insixdays777
07-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Any of you have a Palmer's Blazer?

I sure would like to shoot one.

Super ditto

paint magnet
07-31-2008, 11:07 AM
I had a Typhoon, but I sold it about a month ago...I'd like to shoot a Blazer too.

Ruler_Mark
07-31-2008, 01:47 PM
ring ring trevor, you bringing your oldies?

J_Kizzy
07-31-2008, 03:17 PM
ring ring trevor, you bringing your oldies?

He'd need an armored truck to haul all that crap around.

Ruler_Mark
07-31-2008, 03:22 PM
He'd need an armored truck to haul all that sex around.

fixxed

Siress
08-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Fantastic! Put me on the guest list. I'm not 100% sure, of course, but it'll be a priority.

kruger
08-05-2008, 10:43 AM
I was wondering if you were going to post up Siress. Would like to see you out at the field again, with your Pump Mag. :D

punkncat
08-06-2008, 12:00 PM
We rated a sticky!

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
08-06-2008, 12:12 PM
We rated a sticky!

i noticed that also... i was looking the other day for the thread and thought it was gone till i looked at the top and saw it as a sticky... :headbang:

big things for this yrs meet.. :cheers:

Ruler_Mark
08-15-2008, 12:26 AM
kruger does your field have a bps limit or fireing mode limitation?

Siress
08-15-2008, 12:32 AM
Pumps only.
:ninja:

:p

Ruler_Mark
08-15-2008, 01:38 AM
Pumps only.
:ninja:

:p

define "pumps"

my gun pumps air through it so does it qualify?

Siress
08-15-2008, 01:54 AM
Nope, sorry. You either have to pump the gun for each shot or play in a pair of pumps. Your choice, though.

:D

punkncat
08-15-2008, 07:43 AM
Nope, sorry. You either have to pump the gun for each shot or play in a pair of pumps. Your choice, though.

I've for a pair of Candies in the gear back already.
:eek:

Warwitch
08-15-2008, 10:31 AM

Thats just not right. :tard:

And Mark: real men play semi. :p

kruger
08-15-2008, 09:14 PM
kruger does your field have a bps limit or fireing mode limitation?

Last year, there was not one problem with anything from anybody about anything. I look for a similar experience this year. You can play any mode, as long as it does not become a problem, then I will limit it. My field regulars are very responsible with their markers. We all play for the fun of it and sometimes, it is a tactical advantage to be able to keep your opponents head down, while he is being flanked. That works better with higher rates of fire.

BUT, as I stated, as long as it is controlled, and does not become a problem, then it will be allowed. I have no qualms about limiting the modes of fire at anytime, and I do on occasion. I usually tailor that aspect to the group that is playing. I dont see a problem with this group using any mode they want, we are all adults here, and should play like it.

On a side note: The pumpers were not at any kind of disadvantage at all last year. Think about that as you are checking your hopper batteries and rates of fire ;)

Ruler_Mark
08-15-2008, 09:32 PM
Last year, there was not one problem with anything from anybody about anything. I look for a similar experience this year. You can play any mode, as long as it does not become a problem, then I will limit it. My field regulars are very responsible with their markers. We all play for the fun of it and sometimes, it is a tactical advantage to be able to keep your opponents head down, while he is being flanked. That works better with higher rates of fire.

BUT, as I stated, as long as it is controlled, and does not become a problem, then it will be allowed. I have no qualms about limiting the modes of fire at anytime, and I do on occasion. I usually tailor that aspect to the group that is playing. I dont see a problem with this group using any mode they want, we are all adults here, and should play like it.

On a side note: The pumpers were not at any kind of disadvantage at all last year. Think about that as you are checking your hopper batteries and rates of fire ;)

hmmmmm FA @ 25 sounds like fun..... :rofl: oh wait im a poor colelge kid, limited to 13 semi it is.

MANN
08-16-2008, 07:58 AM

Sad but true. Most of them did better with their pumps.

Speaking of witch. I would like to suggest banning pumps. It seems to be a huge advantage when playing 3pumps vs 8 emarkers.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
08-16-2008, 08:49 AM
Sad but true. Most of them did better with their pumps.

Speaking of witch. I would like to suggest banning pumps. It seems to be a huge advantage when playing 3pumps vs 8 emarkers.

i 2nd that..... the house of pain was just that.... :cry:

KrazyJ
08-17-2008, 07:29 AM
Just remember... pain for some is pure enjoyment for others..... :bounce:

punkncat
08-21-2008, 08:51 AM
OK, I know that I am WAY jumping the gun on this, but....

What, if any, party plans are there for Friday night?

I am trying to decide whether I am going to come up Friday afternoon, get a room (or tent) or whether I am going to make an annual event that some good friends put on.
The dilemma is in that IF I go to the annual event, I will not be up there before noon on Saturday.

I have to admit that I prefer, if the weather is right, to pitch a tent, build a bonfire, and have a get together at the field.

I know that somewhere this was discussed I was just unsure what the thoughts were on it.

Warwitch
08-21-2008, 09:24 AM
I will be in Alpharetta (sp?) on Halloween with some friends I went to HS with. Rumor has it they do a huge blowout every year.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
08-21-2008, 11:30 AM
Just remember... pain for some is pure enjoyment for others..... :bounce:

hope your there and get to enjoy the house...lol....

kruger
08-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Punkincat, last year we sorta got together at Buffalo's Wings. We were all new to each other and just listened to the music and drank a few beers. It may be different this year, but who knows. Only one person has asked to tent it out at the field so far. And nobody has mentioned doing anything that you have asked. But, its on the table now so, it can be discussed now and see if anybody is interested in doing the bonfire thing.

If you have an opportunity to do something special with your friends, then feel free to go for it. We will be at the field all day long.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
08-21-2008, 05:56 PM
[/QUOTE]If you have an opportunity to do something special with your friends, then feel free to go for it. We will be at the field all day long.[/QUOTE]

NO NO NO... your friends are around anytime of the yr, and this great event only happens once, dump them and hang out here... :headbang: :clap:

insixdays777
08-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Awesome...this is going to be great! And I even Got my G-force frame in time! :) :cheers:

Warwitch
08-21-2008, 07:39 PM
I would definitely be interested in the bonfire thing. Probably be a better environment before game day anyways. :tard:

Elemental
08-22-2008, 02:42 PM
So, is anyone from Atlanta going? I'm at Tech right now and may be interested, but I'd need a ride.

going_home
08-23-2008, 01:13 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/doublegator.gif

:bounce:

Florida's #2 offense heheh . :clap:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/pgStory?contentId=8481034&MSNHPHMA#sport=COLLEGE%20FOOTBALL&photo=8480098

Georgia's #5 offense .

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/pgStory?contentId=8481034&MSNHPHMA#sport=COLLEGE%20FOOTBALL&photo=8480114

And Tennessee's isnt in the top 10.

;)

Ruler_Mark
08-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Thoose rankings are scewed. whats funnie is whenever they talk about the sec on espn they say florida will goto the championship and win over usc.

MANN
08-23-2008, 06:20 PM

;)
I dont want to start making excuses, but I would like to go ahead and say that this is a "rebuilding" year for us. :D

BTW. that was 06...This is 08-09 IIRC. UT is the current SEC EAST champions.

going_home
08-23-2008, 07:16 PM
I dont want to start making excuses, but I would like to go ahead and say that this is a "rebuilding" year for us. :D

BTW. that was 06...This is 08-09 IIRC. UT is the current SEC EAST champions.

The point of the picture....name another school that has won championships in basketball and football in the same year !

MANN
08-23-2008, 07:19 PM
The point of the picture....name another school that has won championships in basketball and football in the same year !

LOL. UT won in 1998...8 years before UF. :clap:

womens basketball counts for basket ball right?

going_home
08-23-2008, 07:32 PM
LOL. UT won in 1998...8 years before UF. :clap:

womens basketball counts for basket ball right?

It counts as long as the women won the football championship too.

Ruler_Mark
08-23-2008, 08:19 PM

Duke in the 80's did it a year off each other.

A real record is wiing mens basketball, then basketball again with football.

punkncat
08-24-2008, 06:51 AM
So, is anyone from Atlanta going? I'm at Tech right now and may be interested, but I'd need a ride.

I am coming from McDonough south of Atlanta. I may be able to pick you up, I will be passing right by the campus. My biggest problem will be in getting you home. After the game I am heading to a party in Fayetteville....

Silverback
08-30-2008, 12:05 AM
Florida's #2 offense heheh . :clap:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/pgStory?contentId=8481034&MSNHPHMA#sport=COLLEGE%20FOOTBALL&photo=8480098

Georgia's #5 offense .

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/pgStory?contentId=8481034&MSNHPHMA#sport=COLLEGE%20FOOTBALL&photo=8480114

;)

But, they're all goin down to AUBURN!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE !!!!!

going_home
08-30-2008, 09:39 AM
But, they're all goin down to AUBURN!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE !!!!!

Its nice to dream .
But reality will snap you out of it lol.

;)

Ruler_Mark
08-30-2008, 09:42 AM
anyone going to the gator game in under 2 hours?

im ready to see hawaii demolished

going_home
08-30-2008, 09:46 AM
anyone going to the gator game in under 2 hours?

im ready to see hawaii demolished

Lol I'm just finishing my 2nd cup of coffee .
Have fun !
I was going to play paintball today but couldnt get moving early enough.

Silverback
08-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Its nice to dream .
But reality will snap you out of it lol.

;)

You haven't been paying attention to the SI poll have ya. Auburn is currently ranked #4, Gators #6, Tennessee is not in top 10, Only Georgia is ranked higher, and they have to play us at Jordan-Hare.....

NUF SAID

Ruler_Mark
08-30-2008, 02:58 PM
Lol I'm just finishing my 2nd cup of coffee .
Have fun !
I was going to play paintball today but couldnt get moving early enough.

lame.

kruger
08-30-2008, 05:26 PM
I have decided that at the AO South game, there will be a football just layin' around, iffn anybody wants to put the question to rest............

punkncat
08-30-2008, 05:51 PM
I have decided that at the AO South game, there will be a football just layin' around, iffn anybody wants to put the question to rest............

Yeah!!!! Shoot the guy with the ball. A lesser known version of smear the qu...

MANN
08-30-2008, 06:00 PM
You haven't been paying attention to the SI poll have ya. Auburn is currently ranked #4, Gators #6, Tennessee is not in top 10, Only Georgia is ranked higher, and they have to play us at Jordan-Hare.....

NUF SAID

You listen to SI :rofl:

Fact of the matter is that the SEC is the toughest confrence in college football. Regardless where they place the teams in the summer It will end up different. Who would have picked UT to be the SEC East champs last year? IIRC Ohio was suposto roll over LSU last year & UF the year before. :confused:

Silverback
08-31-2008, 12:10 AM
You listen to SI :rofl:

Fact of the matter is that the SEC is the toughest confrence in college football. Regardless where they place the teams in the summer It will end up different. Who would have picked UT to be the SEC East champs last year? IIRC Ohio was suposto roll over LSU last year & UF the year before. :confused:

True enough, but it still gets everybody spinning at about 10,000 RPM. I just like stirring the pot. :rolleyes:

As for having a football at the field, sounds like fun, but I am getting a little long-in-the-tooth for playing football

Warwitch
09-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Personally I think we ought to keep it to paintball. I love football. But AO South is only a one day event and we dont want anybody pulling a hammie (or breaking a hip). :rolleyes:

punkncat
09-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Friday night, or Saturday morning?

Please give me some feedback HERE (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2562185#post2562185) until some decision is made.

kruger
09-08-2008, 03:42 PM
posted

mostpeople
09-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Have fun guys.. I really REALLY wish I could be there with ya :(

going_home
09-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Have fun guys.. I really REALLY wish I could be there with ya :(

Cmon man , remember the Alamo !
Its not that far !

;)

Warwitch
09-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Cmon man , remember the Alamo !
Its not that far !

;)

Wait...didnt you just say you couldnt go over on SpecOps? Just carpool with Trevor and cut your expenses in half.

kruger
09-17-2008, 12:58 AM
T shirts can be ordered here t shirt order (http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2565036#post2565036)

insixdays777
09-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Bummer guys I wont be able to make it, I am currently stationed on stand-by in Dallas Tx for Hurriciane Ike CAT duty. I will be AWOL for 4-6 months. Fellow Vols, make sure you shoot a Dawg for me! :cheers:

going_home
09-26-2008, 08:44 AM
Time to start lining up a carpool if I can.
Anyone in Florida need a ride and want to split fuel and room expenses let me know. I figure the fuel will be about 300.00 and the room for two nights...200.00 max but probably less.
I would be leaving Tampa around noon that friday and coming back sunday morning early like 7:00-ish, but thats flexible too.
I can seat comfortably 3 riders in my truck, or 5 shoulder to shoulder.
I'd like to go to this but I need at least two others splitting expenses or I may not make it .

;)

craltal
09-26-2008, 09:29 AM
Anyone in Florida need a ride and want to split fuel and room expenses let me know. I figure the fuel will be about 300.00 and the room for two nights...200.00 max but probably less.
I would be leaving Tampa around noon that friday and coming back sunday morning early like 7:00-ish, but thats flexible too.
I can seat comfortably 3 riders in my truck, or 5 shoulder to shoulder.
I'd like to go to this but I need at least two others splitting expenses or I may not make it .

;)

hmmm.....

have to look into this a bit....

MANN
09-27-2008, 08:02 AM
;)

QFT if anyone needs a ride between Knoxville TN & Rome Ga LMK. :cheers:

Elemental
09-27-2008, 03:03 PM
I heard the date for this changed to Nov. 8. Is this true?

kruger
09-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Not true. AO South will be on Nov 1

UTDragun
10-01-2008, 01:13 AM
QFT if anyone needs a ride between Knoxville TN & Rome Ga LMK. :cheers:
I might be going, if I decide to go, ill hit you up

UTDragun
10-01-2008, 01:18 AM
with my viking under the knife and the mag still being built, all I have left to shoot is a dm6. Anyone got a spare mag or pump I could borrow?

maniacmechanic
10-01-2008, 04:39 AM
with my viking under the knife and the mag still being built, all I have left to shoot is a dm6. Anyone got a spare mag or pump I could borrow?

bring your dm , i'm sure thier will be a spare Mag or 2

kruger
10-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Monday, 8 Oct is the last day that I will take pre orders for the AO South Shirts. I will order a coupla more, but not many.

Ruler_Mark
10-02-2008, 10:51 AM
this is a tough decision. the ga v fl game or aosouth....

kruger
10-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Cant TiVo the AO South game :D

maniacmechanic
10-06-2008, 08:18 PM
26 & a wake up = Road Trip

punkncat
10-06-2008, 08:23 PM
26 & a wake up = Road Trip

Yes!!!!

Very excited about this game coming up. :headbang:

kruger
10-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Got T shirts ordered and on the way. I did order a few extra of each size, but not many. Didnt want to get stuck with a bunch of work shirts (got plenty from last year)

Also, as of right now, I am going to open the field on Friday night for those that want to camp and just sit around an burn stuff. Would like a rough estimate of the number of folks that are going to camp out. Also, if you know about what time that you will be getting here, then that would be great also. For those that are going to camp out, or just suck with directions, then PM me and I will give you my Cell number. I can help you out once you get into the Rome area, but not before. Or not much at any rate. I dont get out much and I am not originally from this area. But, will do what I can.

Any questions, you can post them here or PM me and we can work out stuff as it comes up.

punkncat
10-13-2008, 06:01 AM
I don't know why it took me this long to think to do this after Saturday, but.....

HOW 'BOUT THEM DAWGS?!?!?!!!!

;)

kruger
10-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Yes, sorta surprising. I did expect a bit of a long winded dissertation from Bread. Mann is strangely quiet :)

punkncat
10-13-2008, 02:57 PM
Takes a minute to get over that kind of heartbreak. Especially when your throat is all clogged up with crow.

MANN
10-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Mann is strangely quiet :)

I am tring to find a rock to hide under. I am actually thinking of transferring to Utah or maybe Minnesota. Anyone without a football team.

This is the worst that we have done that I can remember (~15 years). We are 2-4 as of today. We still have mississippi this weekend, Alabama (loss), Kentucky, South Car, Vandy, & Homecoming (wyoming IIRC).

I will be highly surprised if we win more than 2 more games this year. UT has spends more money than anyone in NCAA football in recruiting. We pay our coach over 2 million a year. Needless to say we have to do something.
:mad: :( :cuss: :cry:

Elemental
10-15-2008, 06:52 PM
I don't know why it took me this long to think to do this after Saturday, but.....

HOW 'BOUT THEM DAWGS?!?!?!!!!

;)

Screw the dawgs. Go Jackets!

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
10-15-2008, 07:01 PM
I am tring to find a rock to hide under. I am actually thinking of transferring to Utah or maybe Minnesota. Anyone without a football team.

This is the worst that we have done that I can remember (~15 years). We are 2-4 as of today. We still have mississippi this weekend, Alabama (loss), Kentucky, South Car, Vandy, & Homecoming (wyoming IIRC).

I will be highly surprised if we win more than 2 more games this year. UT has spends more money than anyone in NCAA football in recruiting. We pay our coach over 2 million a year. Needless to say we have to do something.
:mad: :( :cuss: :cry:

Well well. I didn't let it slip. Been really busy with work,school,and starting up my buissness.

I will be real surprised if fulmer is coach next season. We will see.

GO DAWGS. I'll say more once I'm on my computer I'm on my iPhone now

MANN
10-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Well well. I didn't let it slip. Been really busy with work,school,and starting up my buissness.

I will be real surprised if fulmer is coach next season. We will see.

GO DAWGS. I'll say more once I'm on my computer I'm on my iPhone now

LOL. well stay busy then. My brother is a UF fan, and I get it everyday. :(

Someone is going to lose their job. I am not sure who tho.

Warwitch
10-20-2008, 07:25 AM
Getting so close now! :bounce: Im actually looking forward to seeing some fall colors.