PDA

View Full Version : Tom's personal e-mail address?

Daniel Morse
01-21-2002, 11:48 AM
What is it?

irbodden
01-21-2002, 11:55 AM
They don't list it for a reason. ;)

manike
01-21-2002, 11:55 AM
Why do you want it? I expect there is a reason he doesn't make it generally available under his profile.

If it is a private matter you may be better of going through the factory phone number and asking for it or to call and leave a messsage for him or ask to speak to him. I expect he doesn't want it as open information on the post boards. I know I wouldn't if I were in his position. I may be wrong though :)

manike

zvanut
01-21-2002, 12:04 PM
when i had a question i e-mailed it to office@airgun.com

*edited because airgun was spelled wrong*

Webmaster
01-21-2002, 01:55 PM
Actually - please avoid emailing tom or the girls directly. They have ALOT to do besides answer email. If you have an ordering/price type question, email the office. Or better yet call them.

If you have something specific to ask, post it on the forum. If you deem what you have to say "private", email me and I forward it to Tom.

Tom uses the forum to communicate between him and his users. But he cant have 1000 people emailing him about stuff or he would never have time to design anything new.

So - feel free to email me and I will pass it along!

DarkRipper
01-21-2002, 09:09 PM
I thought it was Jimbo@agdemaildotcom.com

:D
DR

Prezents
01-21-2002, 09:16 PM
I am sure that the people that do have it respect Tom's personal life (does he have a life outside AGD?) and will not give it out, I have to say sorry, call the office.

slushee
01-22-2002, 01:16 AM
Prezents is right. We were fortunate enought to have recieved the email address for important personal and/or business reasons. I am sure that if you call/email the AGD office with a legitimate reason, you could also recieve his email address.

Good luck!