PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys seen this at all?

mostpeople
06-02-2008, 10:40 PM
... I don't really want to get banned

I just thought it was an interesting clip found it today...

punkncat
06-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Does this guy do ANY videos where he speaks in a manner that deserves respect? I mean really, it would lend a lot of creedence to what he has to say if he could just filter his language a bit.

Better delete this before you pull a ban.

warbeak2099
06-02-2008, 10:53 PM
I laugh my butt off when I watch it though. It's all true and his colorful language adds humor to it lol.

NU_METAL
06-02-2008, 10:54 PM
wow
i like the way this guy keeps picking up on dropping the cocker & rt on that wood table
he's absolutly right about the young punks in this sport
but @ the same time sounds like he's bitter about getting lit up & might possibly need a vicodin
:rofl:

Beemer
06-03-2008, 12:09 AM
... I don't really want to get banned

I just thought it was an interesting clip found it today...

Good thinking. Just edit it and bleep it out. :ninja: :argh:

Does this guy do ANY videos where he speaks in a manner that deserves respect? I mean really, it would lend a lot of creedence to what he has to say if he could just filter his language a bit.

Better delete this before you pull a ban.

True, true. :tard:

questionful
06-03-2008, 01:17 AM
Ah, I know which one you're talking about. The one where the guy says he has a whole closet full of SP guns. . . yeah we don't wanna hear stuff like that, maybe bleep it out like Beemer said. No mention of SP in my internets!

mostpeople
06-03-2008, 11:48 AM
yeah im wayyy too lazy to do that

JesseB
06-03-2008, 12:04 PM
censorship is lame

Hilltop Customs
06-03-2008, 04:36 PM
"censorship is lame"

IMO this forum more of a formal forum....if you were in a formal situation(say at work with your boss or a customer), would you go around swearing up a storm??

Now I will admit in a normal everyday situation it would be odd for me to go 2 or 3 sentences without swearing in one form or another, but I avoid it on here because I know its against the rules.

I for one, really like his videos, he just uses swearing/actions to emphasize his points.....I dont see a problem with linking videos that contain "bad" language....as long as there is a warning before the link.

People need to get over trying to hide swearing in from kids, because it doesnt work. Walk into any elementry school and you will hear worse stuff than you hear from adults... Teach your kids the swear words, and why they are "bad." If they never hear it come from you, then they will just avoid saying them around you, but it wont effect how much they swear in general. Its just a word, just like all the other ones in the dictionary...teach the meaning behind the word and it might just stop them from using it so much.

JesseB
06-03-2008, 06:32 PM
formal forums

lol

whatever. rules is rules.

Ruler_Mark
06-03-2008, 06:45 PM
I hate rules :(, however there are younger users here so a manner of decency is needed. I can say anything I want to at my paid internship however its a small 8 person buisness. Known all the empoyees since i was atleast 12

Hilltop Customs
06-03-2008, 06:59 PM
formal forums

lol

whatever. rules is rules.

my bad, I had more written but deleted some cause it was just running longer and longer. Anyhow by formal I meant you never know who your post is being read by....it could be some 10 year old whos brother just gave an old mag to....or it could be Tom himself. The admins of this forum choose to keep this forum curse free for the sake of the readers, not for the posters.

SkinnyHare
06-03-2008, 07:37 PM
as i recall, this clip showed up a few months ago and snagged the poster a few days in the "timeout" corner. i made sure to bookmark the vid first time it got posted tho, it is fairly amusing, but so very true.